DOMME's... What makes you wet?

nakedhandyman20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2020
England
What is it about FEMDOM that gets the Domme horny? Is it the power? The control? Is it the fact that the sub is adoring you? I'm a male switch and from my experience; it is more than the sexual act itself.

AS a switch I see both sides of the lifestyle but always from a male perspective. As a male sub - I am turned on by the excitement of doing things that I might otherwise shy away from. When a mistress makes me do risky exposures in public places, be naked in a public place, hold my pee for long periods, do household chores etc... The horniness comes from a sense of liberation and a sense of excitement .. freedom to do the forbidden... I get the same sense of enjoyment from my "other" job as a naked handyman... It's risk, liberation and abandoning control. Punishments, spankings, cuckolding and humiliation, for me - add to the sense of "freedom"... of being forced to relinquish all control to satisfy someone else's desires.

When I'm a Dom' it's very different. I get horny from the notion that this sub's body is mine. It is mine for sexual pleasure - to use as I wish - to fulfill dirty fantasies. The more selfless the sub acts, the hornier I become and yet personally, I am not excited by the notion of forcing myself on the slave... it must be true, consensual submission.

So, Dommes, what is it about the Domme "lifestyle" that makes you horny?
In addition to your replies, feel free to send me a message with your most "secret tips" on what I should do to be a good sub to you - to make you wetter than ever. ;)

92sexyred92

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 6, 2020
To be a good sub:
~ Communicate! I cannot stress this enough, you have to be able to communicate your needs and desires. It's not just about having good English skills. My three favorite submissives I've had the honor of being their domme, I would describe them as friends, not just a sex toy to tease and torture. That is what I think most dominants seek.
~ Knowing basic safety guidelines and not pushing your health for your dominant. I've had sub say that ball pain was really bad in his stomach, but that he would do more to make me pleased. Fuck no. If you are in too much pain, do not force yourself to do more.
It's ultimately not about how wet or horny I get, that's not my goal. I want the experince to be positive in your mind and for you to feel good about it. If that makes sense. (1 year out of brain surgery and my words are still fucked up)

Featured Threads

New Personals