Don't know what am i feeling

Jackdaniel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 2, 2022
I wish I know how am i feeling, I wish my time come
I don't know if I can speak about it, my feelings and sexual desire, I'm so not lucky at sex.. Doing it all alone masturbating over and over and over.. Till I feel tired and my battery runs out, I got a job.. I'm not empty but there's always that time when you're being by yourself, you must do it, is it right.. Is it wrong I don't know.. But I'm doing it, maybe I could stop it for a while, after then.. I do it at least 4 or 5 times like I'm celebrating, at the end of it.. I feel depressed I tried to suicide alot of times, there's no goal of being here on earth.. Nothing
I don't have family and I can't be with the one who cares about me!
I don't have any answer

Gallex

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 20, 2022
I wish I know how am i feeling, I wish my time come
I don't know if I can speak about it, my feelings and sexual desire, I'm so not lucky at sex.. Doing it all alone masturbating over and over and over.. Till I feel tired and my battery runs out, I got a job.. I'm not empty but there's always that time when you're being by yourself, you must do it, is it right.. Is it wrong I don't know.. But I'm doing it, maybe I could stop it for a while, after then.. I do it at least 4 or 5 times like I'm celebrating, at the end of it.. I feel depressed I tried to suicide alot of times, there's no goal of being here on earth.. Nothing
I don't have family and I can't be with the one who cares about me!
I don't have any answer
If you need someone to talk to or just someone to listen you can DM any time

• Love
Reactions: Jackdaniel

Featured Threads

New Personals