"Don't Lose Your Marbles" Dare

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
I was dared to go shopping with marbles stored safely in my pussy.

Details:
1) Insert marbles into pussy
2) Get dressed in short, but appropriate length dress or skirt, WITH PANTIES
3) Go to shopping mall
4) While at mall, remove and discard panties.
5) Shop for 1 hour

Notes:
1) SAFETY - I used new, washed 'shooter' sized marbles
2) SAFETY - A marble on a hard surface is a huge safety hazard. If I dropped one, I had to find it and discard it.
3) SAFETY - Do not overstuff the pussy with marbles

Doing it:
I ordered the marbles off of amazon and when they came in, I did a few 'test runs' to make sure I could get them back out, etc. ;)

Today, afterwork, I headed home and undressed to shower. I trimmed up and put on my make up. Then I hand washed the marbles.

I laid back on my bed and started slipping them into my pussy. I only got six inside me before I felt a little uncomfortable about it, so I stopped. I laid there thinking before I got on my knees and put three more marbles in my butt for good luck.

By this time, I was quite turned on so I rolled back and spread my legs so my wand vibe could work its magic.

My outfit was a brown skirt and red blouse. I wore a pretty cream colored bra and a cheap pair of green cotton bikini panties. Thigh high stockings and flats rounded out my clothes.

Dressed, stuffed and satisfied, I headed to the mall. At the mall, I texted the Dare Master and he replied with a simple exclamation point. What a bastard, right? Not even a word of encouragement.

I quickly made my way to a ladies room and tossed my green panties in the trash.

For the next hour, I walked around, clinching my pussy for all it was worth. I did NOT want to lose a marble.

But, as I walked along past the food court, I felt one. Then I heard it.

I swear, that marble rolled across the floor with all the subtlety of a marching band! It was so loud and I swear everyone saw me scurry after it. But I recovered it and tossed it in the trash.

And, to be honest, it couldn't have been outrageously loud, my mind was just being silly.

When I stood up with the marble, nobody was staring and, to be honest, I doubt anyone even noticed me.

The rest of the time was uneventful - I only dropped the one marble.

I went to a lingerie store and bought a pair of panties at the end of my hour. I walked back through the food court on my way to the ladies room where I put the panties on and went home.

The Dare Master asked me to post this blog before removing the rest of the marbles.

I hope you enjoyed this dare report.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Very nice dare and well executed, its true how much the mind makes this so much harder than it really is. Great report and nice to see those safety tips included, practicality and safety so often get overlooked. Look forward to hearing more of your exploits!

Reactions: AmvetSB

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
droptokon;bt5983 said:
Very nice dare and well executed, its true how much the mind makes this so much harder than it really is. Great report and nice to see those safety tips included, practicality and safety so often get overlooked. Look forward to hearing more of your exploits!

Thank you. I have to say, it was great fun.

Posting the blog almost felt like another dare, which is probably why I was told to do it. But, reading your appreciative comment made it worth while.

Safety tips. I added those on my own. I have read too many "ideas" here that are just plain stupid and dangerous. I felt the need to point out potential hazards incase someone chooses to repeat this dare.

Thank you again for your comment.

Reactions: AmvetSB

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Not wanting to put a downer on it but is it not dangerous to insert free roaming objects up your “butt”. As far as I understand it the pussy is enclosed so anything placed in it can not enter the body but your anus is not enclosed and anything placed in it can work its way up into your gut and cause trouble. I believe that is why butt plugs have a large shaped end to prevent them getting sucked in.

A nice dare and good to be safety conscious. It would have been interesting if you were stood in a queue with people front and back of you and you suddenly you hear those marbles drop one by one onto the hard floor below and roll away. I think it would have been very embarrassing having to crawl around at peoples feet collecting them all up. Perhaps if there was a nice helpful person in the queue they would pick them up for you, maybe even offer to reinsert them. :D

Featured Threads

New Personals