Duct Tape Under Clothing

redx000x

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 31, 2010
I wanted to try something new, so I decided to duct tape my thighs together and leave it like that all day. I taped myself about half way down my thigh (which was still high enough I can wear jeans over it). I also wrapped a band around my chest at nipple height.

It wasn't painful, but it did restrict moving, and I never forgot I was wearing it, especially the band around my chest. It didn't impede breathing, but it was tight and uncomfortable at times.

Moving around was... unique. Walking wasn't much of an issue, but I can only take short strides, and I doubt I could run. Sitting down wasn't that bad, but I had to do it in a Victorian feminine etiquette kind of way. Sitting down in a recliner was more like a graceful fall, and leaning back kept pressure around my chest. Picking stuff up off of the ground was a challenge, it resulted in a very girly looking maneuver. The best part was I can wear it under my jeans and a tshirt without anyone noticing.

I really enjoyed it, but I'm guessing this could be a punishment for someone who didn't. Real punishment would be to make them sit down on the ground like this. I can say from experience it's not easy, I just fell the first few times I tried it. Getting back up is about as hard.

HelloToast

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2010
Once my ex girlfriend and i went out at night, stripped our shirts, and duct taped ourself instead :)

Lokelake

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 1, 2009
I never tried duct tape under my clothing nor did I ever thought of doing that! lol.

I may just have to try this some point in the future. Sounds like it will be a good experiment to try.

NeonInk

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Oct 5, 2010
OMG!
That is an excellent idea!
I think I might just have to tell my Mistress what I learned from this thread.
Thanks!

Tatjana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2011
I love ducttape. Even wore a top and skirt which I made entirely out of ducttape, taping my body.

qr1959

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2009
Duct tape is a wonderful invention. I have been taped to myself... to my table. Try taping your penis to one side of the table then your balls to the other side... it is fun but it can be painful when the tape is removed and the person has siginificant body hair.

b0ris

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2010
A nightmare!

For me, this is a nightmare.

I have a sticky-phobia. The real, medical kind: Coming into contact with something sticky, or even seeing someone else working with (duct)tape makes my hair stand up, increases my heart rate and makes blood pressure fluctuate...

Just thinking about you doing the things you describe makes me crawl up in a ball.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I've never worn duct tape; however my husband occassionally sends me out with my breasts tied in pvc electrical tape under a top instead of a bra. It's a very sexy mix of constantly evolving pleasure and pain, especially if nipple play is demanded before I can have them freed.

Featured Threads

New Personals