Dumb Naive Sub seeking.

YummyDummy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2021
I’m a super wet dumb little bitch who wants to play. My experience is very light — more vanilla and want someone(s) to train me, while humiliating and demeaning me like the idiotic whore I am.

Ozzyguy08

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 17, 2021
I’m a super wet dumb little bitch who wants to play. My experience is very light — more vanilla and want someone(s) to train me, while humiliating and demeaning me like the idiotic whore I am.
You dumb fuck. You need to be trained hard. Let’s not fuck around. If you fat ass thinks it’s worth my time then message me.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
You dumb fuck. You need to be trained hard. Let’s not fuck around. If you fat ass thinks it’s worth my time then message me.

This is a bit inappropriate in my opinion to someone you havent even discussed this with yet. Look if you happen to be in talks with them and they don't mind this kind of thing after a bit of discussion then there probably wouldn't be a problem, but seriously, in a post.... you make anyone else that sees this comment about the Original Post think twice about anything involving you if they want to get a little bit of information about you before wanting to agree orwhatnot with anything.

Ozzyguy08

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 17, 2021
T
This is a bit inappropriate in my opinion to someone you havent even discussed this with yet. Look if you happen to be in talks with them and they don't mind this kind of thing after a bit of discussion then there probably wouldn't be a problem, but seriously, in a post.... you make anyone else that sees this comment about the Original Post think twice about anything involving you if they want to get a little bit of information about you before wanting to agree orwhatnot with anything.
Thank you for your feedback. I’ll take it on board. And not being sarcastic here. Apologies to anyone I have offended.

Reactions: mentaldominant

Brye992

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 23, 2021
Would be happy to help train in any ways possible, Kik: Brye992

Featured Threads

New Personals