MissTee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2022
Hi! First time posting here. I wanted to share a task idea with everyone here. Feel free to try it or add suggestions if you know how we can spice it up!

The idea of this challenge is to go from being a respected human being to a dumb, humiliated slave. Slowly, you get deeper and deeper in that obedient headspace.

Here is how it goes:

Start with all of your clothes on. While kneeling, take off an item of clothing. Replace it with 1 clothespin (or more, depending on your preference) Now you must crawl to a designated spot carrying the item in your mouth and deposit it there. Kiss the floor, make your way back, and kiss the floor again. Keep taking off items until you are undressed. Perhaps 30 seconds of touching is allowed for every item of clothing successfully discared. Once you are completely naked, you are no longer allowed to use your hands. Keep them in box position behind your back. Now find a way to get off!

Perhaps we can add some more humiliating steps, such as writing things on the body, clothespin on tongue, etc.

If anyone tries it, let us all know in the comments! If any doms want to suggest alternative rules or versions, be my guest! :)

MacBr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 13, 2021
Belgium
Hmm. How about adding an edging step before removing every item of clothing? 'almost there' is a perfect motivation for 'taking your mind of things'

Reactions: beof95

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
I like the idea of adding a random humiliating word or phrase on a random body part (decided by a dice roll)
Place:.........................................................Words:
1. Face.......................................................2. Slut
2. Chest....................................................3. Whore
3. Arms......................................................4. Cum bucket
4. Stomach..............................................5. Bitch
5. Legs.......................................................6. Pig
6. Ass .........................................................7. Cunt
....................................................................8. Rape me
....................................................................9. Abuse me
....................................................................10. Humiliation junkie
....................................................................11. Anal slut
....................................................................12. I love cock

also the place where the clothes pins are placed and the number can be decided by dice:
Place:
1. tongue
2. left nipple/breast
3. right nipple/breast
4. balls/pussy lip
5. penis/clit
6. anywhere

also I agree that an edge after each round trip would be super humiliating and stimulating and the cumming in the end can also be left up to a dice roll or a coin flip so the one doing it feels like he/she has no control over anything

Something can also be added in the ass of the one doing it, and for added humiliation if it falls out it must be put back in without using hands

Featured Threads

New Personals