Lewtonr

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2015
I'm making this thread because i want to share the experience that i had with another kinktalk user.

Princess Annie http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=23045
After a nice and polite talk about becoming Mistress and Sub, she asked me to join a dating site and, of course, to buy it's premium membership. She insisted that she didn't have any agreement with the website and that getting registered was a necessary step for my next task; which may be true but she also refused to go on another dating site or to explain why it was necessary.
I'm not implying anything about her but i realy feel like sharing this experience.

Also I invite everyone who had any similar encounters on Kinktalk to share their story down below, so that the comunity could get rid of certain behavior.

submissivesmurf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 3, 2015
Same, but i actually bought the damned membership and then she just stopped talking to me
They have males doing the same, i googled the site after she stopped talkimg to me and they have a few complaints like this

Master Vagrant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 23, 2014
In my sub's mind
Every so called Mistress who wants you to join on some site is just an online whore, and for that money you can find real one who will dominate you and have nice fun. Financial domination is just a nice word for all that online whoring, when you buying gift cards and everything. Don't be naive, and avoid any site where you must leave your personal info and credit card data.

Lewtonr

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2015
True

it's easy to spot who is just trying to scam you (most of the time), but i'd like there was some kind of black list where you can expose users that would only waste your time, and will try to make you waste your money.

that's why i encouraged people to expose such users for everyone to be warned about them, but i realy wish there was some more proper black list though...

WaxWeazle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 19, 2015
waxweazle.tumblr.com
Have to say this is correct.

We talked for a while via yahoo messenger and I honestly felt comfortable, she was nice and all, explained it quite well, but then she asked me as well to buy premium membership on a site.. I didn't do it but she did insist, eventually I did not buy it and blocked her.

it's a shame, she looked nice and helpful..

Featured Threads

New Personals