Early subbie experiences - domestic bliss.

humble52

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2016
Nothing happened for many years after that, until I met my wife. We moved into a house converted into 6 flats. We were on the top floor. After quite a long time and with some fear I confided my secret to her and she obliged by tying me up in risky situations. Sometimes she would just tie me up, leave me, and treat me to a session of face-sitting before we returned to normal sex. The first risky exposure was when she handcuffed my hands behind my back, and wearing only panties, she led me outdoors onto the balcony and tied the cuffs to the balcony rail. She then went back inside and locked the door. Quite a while later she came back outside. I thought she was going to release me but she just pulled my panties down and went back inside, locking the door again, and I was left tied naked outside. Of course in those days we did not have police helicopters, thank goodness.
On another occasion I was tied to the stairway banisters, naked, inside our house but outside our flat, while a group of the other occupants were downstairs in the hallway chatting away. But the best was when we were looking after the flat of one of the other girls who was on holiday. On the day she was due back, my wife tied me hand and foot naked in her flat, and I was blindfolded and gagged so that I did not know who was entering and I could not say a word. My wife opened the door several times over the nest few hours and I didn't know who it was at the time. Very exciting, but I was released before the girl returned.
All good things come to an end, and after a few years she lost interest. I suppose I should regard myself very lucky in having an undertsanding wife, one who was imaginative and mischievous.

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
Really cool. Hope you have more other experience to share with us.

Featured Threads

New Personals