Easing my girl into bdsm

Conor_1703

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2017
London
Long story short, I've been with someone over 6 months now, I took her virginity, slowly but surely got her to a stage where she comes onto me.
Been through the whole "I'll suck your dick but only with the security of the bed covers hiding my face "

Recently mentioned buying a bondage kit which she has been having a look at aswell...

Here's where I need help, how do I then introduce more "bdsm" styles of play and on the other side, introduce me being submissive at times when all shes known is her other half being alpha?

It's hard to explain but certain times I'm very submissive and others I'm not, all dependent on mood, how the day went ect

Please help

poetrylover828

<<::: Verified :::>> Panda ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
I would say start with showing her this site or sites like fetlife. Both have lots of good information and have places that focus on specific interests within bdsm. Let her start reading and maybe read with her about things.

Okay it sounds like you might be a switch. After you have start to share some more of just what bdsm is with her andwhat you are into then start talking about the things you both want to try. Find a kink/fetish list and go through that together mark it with red, yellow, green. Red is no, yellow is maybe, and green is yes.

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Find a kink/fetish list and go through that together mark it with red, yellow, green. Red is no, yellow is maybe, and green is yes.
Also be aware that fetishes can change and that it's very okay when that happens. It happens all the time. When I started my experiences I was sure I'd never do anything involving pee. Only recently I discovered that I do like pee play - when I'm in denial. Things change and so do favorites as well as limits.

While the bdsm test isn't that great and not as accurate as it seems to be, it can give you hints on which kinks to look at in more details.

Reactions: BlueBae

Featured Threads

New Personals