Edging Machine for Women

missdiamond312

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 27, 2015
So I'm not sure if this already exists or not, but I have an idea for what I feel is a contraption that'll drive any female sub insane and make her drop dead desperate for relief by the end of one day.

I imagine a small but very powerful bullet vibrater placed directly on her clit, connect to an equally powerful and larger vibrater placed in her cunt. (Or something similar that provides equally powerful stimulation) Obviously, both will nee to be very quiet. These are both connected to an adhesive electode placed on her chest. This regulates her heart rate and is able to track the ranges at which she orgasms. Once this information is collected, it's used against her.

This machine will tease her mercilessly. Vibrating her clit and pussy, up to the brink of orgasm. Just when she's about to cum, the moniter on her chest will turn the vibraters off. Meaning, she won't be able to cum at all. The adhesive will moniter her heart rate and once it reaches regular heart rate, it will wait 1 min and then start the whole process all over again. Teasing her to the brink of orgasm only to leave her desperate and craving more.

3 different settings would be nice. Of course her master would control it and ideally she'd have no idea which setting it was on unless he/she told her...
1. Continuous teasing. Just starting and stopping all day.
2. A minimum times it must bring her to edge of orgasm within a certain time period (say 300 times in 10 hours)
3. Manual control from her masters phone or laptop. He/she simply hits a button and it teases her once.

It will only shut off with a code* that her master must input on his phone or laptop.

This would be perfect for sending her on her way to work, a simple grocery shopping trip, or even a fun date out together. This ensures that when she walks through the door, she's be absolutely desperate and begging to cum after being edged all day. She'll do anything you want to make the teasing stop and to finally achieve orgasm. Just knowing that she has to do her best to control her frustration and keep her composure, is a delight in itself. Squirming, panting, moving her hips craving relief. Control doesn't get much better than that.

Reactions: w1nter and WTGinger

Featured Threads

New Personals