United States (West of the Rockies)

jenna09

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 24, 2013
18 year old switch female seeking a slave female under 30

I am 18 years old, female mistress looking for a female slave to own and play with. So you have an idea of what I look like: I am blonde with long hair, slim, athletic and in shape, and around 5'3". Even though I am young I have experience as a mistress and have received much enjoyment from my past experiences.

Like I said, I am only looking for female slaves, not a male. Our relationship will be for my enjoyment. All the enjoyment you should receive is serving and pleasing me. The tasks you will perform will be for my enjoyment, not yours, and yet if you are truly a submissive, you will enjoy every minute of your service to me.

Those slaves who are interested, pm me and we will continue to talk. Be thorough in your pm, one or two lines will immediately be ignored.

• Kinks:
Femdom, humiliation, bondage, nipple torture, pussy torture, orgasm control/denial, self control, blackmail, predicament tasks, semi public, mild to hard pain, spanking, breast bondage

• Experience:
For the past year I was dominating my girlfriend, who was a year older than me. When we were alone I would often tie her up and begin by playing with her nipples, twisting, pinching and pulling them. Then, and most often, I would tease her clit, and over the space of a few hours bring her to the edge of orgasm over and over again until she was begging me to allow her to orgasm, promising me anything in return. Sometimes I would let her cum, other times I would force her to remain turned on, tied up and with a vibrator on low teasing her clit while I forced her to eat my pussy. In public she would wear a dress with no panties or bra, and a karada underneath, sometimes keeping a butt plug in her ass or a dildo in her vagina, so she knew who was in control.

We did many other things together, but the reason I told you all this is so you know I have experience. If you are dedicated to me and serving me, you will enjoy everything I put you through.

• Limits:
Dishonesty!! If you lie to me, you will be severely punished. You will be required to provide picture proof of all of my tasks until we have formed a trusting bond in which I know you will complete my tasks without having to require proof.

Social suicide, anything illegal, causing permanent damage

If you are in relationship, I will not take you as my slave unless I am assured your significant other is okay with you doing this. My slaves will not lie to me, or to their partner. I will only take you as my slave if your partner knows you are doing this.