Electric shock

Tia

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 5, 2020
Hi. Wanting to know which taser or electic shock collar or any other types or brand that could give me satisfiction. I want someone to control it, snd i will beg for your mercy.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi. Wanting to know which taser or electic shock collar or any other types or brand that could give me satisfiction. I want someone to control it, snd i will beg for your mercy.
Just before you go all in on this have a quick read of this post on electro safety.

Tasers are NOT suitable for shock play and should not be used for this kind of kink.
There are plenty of purpose made toys for this kind of thing including remote controls via the net. I suggest you search for Estim, Electrostimulation or Erotic Stimulation toys online, Amazon have tons and many are quite cheap.

Tia

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 5, 2020
T
Just before you go all in on this have a quick read of this post on electro safety.

Tasers are NOT suitable for shock play and should not be used for this kind of kink.
There are plenty of purpose made toys for this kind of thing including remote controls via the net. I suggest you search for Estim, Electrostimulation or Erotic Stimulation toys online, Amazon have tons and many are quite cheap.
thank you

Featured Threads

New Personals