EMLALock exposure?

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I still have no idea how it works but I heard that EMLALock lets you upload photos. Are those public or just password recovery?
Can it be set up as a form of temporary exposing yourself until some requirements are met?
PS: I'm just curious if possible but I don't want to continue an exposing topic here. Is it useful for any other things than chastity passwords?

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaSwitch

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Ok, I digged into it and found my answer.
I know kinktalk is against exposing so I hope I make this right. If I break the rule please delete my topic.

The idea is emlalock asks for a photo containing your password. What if that photo is one exposing yourself?
Creating a new wearer lock give others the right to take it over as holders. Then they would simply get your unlock photo. And that photo is a timed event. What if it is not a password but your exposure?

Seems it works like the old temporarily.exposure. Just mention in the description that the photo is intended to expose yourself. So anyone can became your holder just to see it.

Self exposure is fun. But don't do with others without their consent!

(I was just trying to double check but I noticed none of my logins worked... maybe they deleted my 2 testing accounts. If so, maybe doesn't work like that)

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaSwitch

Featured Threads

New Personals