End of the year Torture

slavemikey

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
With the end of the year approaching, i want to start the new year purged of 2020.

So i am asking all the Masters and Mistresses of Kink to help.
Please use and abuse this bitch slave as you wish. It's body is yours to whip, beat, torture, abuse.
It's holes are yours to rape, use, and torture.
MAKE ME SUFFER!!!!

My limits are in my signature but all else is fair game. I will have plenty of free time before the end of the year to complete any and all orders.

I am begging that you help me start the new year off right with a clean slate and positive energy.

Reactions: willobeyU

willobeyU

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 4, 2021
With the end of the year approaching, i want to start the new year purged of 2020.

So i am asking all the Masters and Mistresses of Kink to help.
Please use and abuse this bitch slave as you wish. It's body is yours to whip, beat, torture, abuse.
It's holes are yours to rape, use, and torture.
MAKE ME SUFFER!!!!

My limits are in my signature but all else is fair game. I will have plenty of free time before the end of the year to complete any and all orders.

I am begging that you help me start the new year off right with a clean slate and positive energy.
I just found this site and i'm enjoying it as i get around. Sorry that i couldn't respond sooner, but my idea of purging 2020 is a series of enemas. Larger and larger, adding 3 minutes longer holding time to each, and finishing at a gallon for 15 minutes. Lube up well before and after.

Featured Threads

New Personals