Erotic Hypnosis?

ThatSWFeyre

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 11, 2020
Hello all.
So I heard about this topic by watching one of my favorite kink-friendly YouTube channels, and something intrigued me about this idea almost instantly. So I have come here wondering if this is really a thing, as well as seeking advice on how and where to find professionals in such a field. I would appreciate any and all feedback on such a thing. ^^
(Also please feel free to yell at me if this is in the wrong place. ><)

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Yells at you ;)

To your question, yes hypnosis is a real thing and some use it in a dominant /submissive context , but it is working different than some people like to present it. Hypnosis is no mind control for example.
Maybe to get a better answer you could say what idea you have of what hypnosis is.

Reactions: pantydares

ThatSWFeyre

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 11, 2020
Well the thing is that I know that hypnosis is a real thing, just that this particular type of hypnosis is what I am curious about.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Well the thing is that I know that hypnosis is a real thing, just that this particular type of hypnosis is what I am curious about.
I think what my esteemed colleague Merlin was asking was more specifically what kind of erotic hypnosis you are looking for? There are many kinds that could fall under this umbrella so perhaps if you could describe what it was you saw we might be able to point you in the right direction.

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
I think what my esteemed colleague Merlin was asking was more specifically what kind of erotic hypnosis you are looking for? There are many kinds that could fall under this umbrella so perhaps if you could describe what it was you saw we might be able to point you in the right direction.
Exactly, there are things that people like to call hypnosis but are closer to conditioning for example.
What did you see that you found interesting , and it is fine if it is only vague. Then it might be easier to give an answer to if that is something possible and if it falls under hypnosis or some other form of training

Last edited:

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I thought that Kink friendly stuff was against YT terms of use. Can you give out your list of such channels?

ThatSWFeyre

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 11, 2020
Well I don't know about YouTube terms of use or anything, but the channel that I found it on still continues to make videos to this day. If you wish to know the name of the channel I would be happy to give it.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Well I don't know about YouTube terms of use or anything, but the channel that I found it on still continues to make videos to this day. If you wish to know the name of the channel I would be happy to give it.

Yes, I do.

Featured Threads

New Personals