Erotic / Sexual Hypnosis

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Well... I have stumbled upon erotic hypnosis a while ago and I went down this rabbit hole a couple times. I like the thought of being helpless in my very own body. Usually I dream of myself being physically restrained and forced, but I must say the thought of being held prisoner in my own body, unable to do anything about it while being fully aware... that tingles me you know where.

I have had a couple sessions on Hypnotube, but they only have so many videos I like. Many videos are about being a sex toy, but most seem to be tailored for a male audience. There are a couple files which aim at converting the listener into a pleasure machine, like a sex toy. This matches with my kinks, so I like it. Those files seem to have some impact on me, though the effect seems to wear off quickly. That said, I still like viewing a few of them every now and then.

I also tried Bambi Sleep and it seemed to have a stronger impact on me, even more than any file I found on Hypnotube. I had two sessions where I was triggered by another person after listening to the files. Also there seemed to be an alien voice in my head which tried to trigger me. They pushed me into torturing myself while sucking on a dildo, ignoring the pain. They also once pushed me into ass to mouth which I always assumed was a hard limit.

What is the nature of these voices in my head which I only hear for a while after listening to Bambi Sleep files? I always assumed hypnosis to be emphasising, dwelling on wishes already present. Can anybody elaborate on this? Or does anybody have experiences and wants to share them?

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
I always assumed hypnosis to be emphasising, dwelling on wishes already present.

Hypnosis sets you up to be more receptive to suggestions. The ideas don't necessarily need to be there beforehand. Hypnosis can be used to change someone appeal for something or some activity. Usually it can't be turned very far quickly. But, little by little an attitude can be swayed so far the person would not recognize themselves. It may by shocking to the subject. Sales folks use it mildly often. "You want to be happy. So many people that have this are very happy. Don't you want to join these happy folks? You afford it. You can't afford to be without it." Then the subject drives home in a new BMW.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Hypnosis sets you up to be more receptive to suggestions. The ideas don't necessarily need to be there beforehand. Hypnosis can be used to change someone appeal for something or some activity. Usually it can't be turned very far quickly. But, little by little an attitude can be swayed so far the person would not recognize themselves. It may by shocking to the subject. Sales folks use it mildly often. "You want to be happy. So many people that have this are very happy. Don't you want to join these happy folks? You afford it. You can't afford to be without it." Then the subject drives home in a new BMW.
Hypnosis has made me do sorts of kinky fun but hypnosis has and never will part me from my money, the fact I have no money to be parted from is irrelevant,lol.

New Personals