Experience with labia spreaders?

hairband 26

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 3, 2012
On a whim I ordered a "frisky beaded silicone labia spreader" because it looked weird and... I was bored? Does anyone actually have experience using something similar? It hasn't arrived yet, but I honestly don't even know what to really do with it (open to suggestions). It just looked fun 😅

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Maybe a guy could use his hands on other parts of your body while you put this on. Helps his tongue, but alone I don't have ideas.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
On a whim I ordered a "frisky beaded silicone labia spreader" because it looked weird and... I was bored? Does anyone actually have experience using something similar? It hasn't arrived yet, but I honestly don't even know what to really do with it (open to suggestions). It just looked fun 😅
I'm not 100% certain what this thing looks like but if it works as per the name I expect it should be fun to try walking around outside. No panties (obviously) and a short skirt should give an interesting experience as the breeze wafts between your legs.

Beyond that I can think of several other things but as you don't mention what kind of kinky stuff you enjoy I won't list out a bunch of stuff that may not apply.

hairband 26

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 3, 2012
Well. It finally arrived. I've given it a quick test run and I honestly don't know how a feel about it. I spent a lot of time just turning it over in my hands and staring at the illustrations on the box, trying figure out *how* it's supposed to work, what goes in where. The first time wasn't easy, I'm not someone who's used to penetration with large objects, and it was wider than I'd expected. I thought it was more mouldable, but it doesn't have much give. It was just a matter of turning and pivoting to figure out how to get it in. Eventually, red faced and on the verge of giving up, I angled it downwards and it slipped right in. The first bit anyway. I don't think the whole thing was exactly as it's supposed to be, but it was definitely opening me up. I could put my fingers in and feel the walls without touching the entrance, just no resistance as I was held open and exposed. Very weird feeling. I could definitely see it having some interesting uses with a partner. (Although that won't be happening for a while, thanks 2020)
That said, I didn't feel like it really lived up to the labia spreader name. Inner sure, but less outer. Maybe because I'm bbw and there's a lot going on down there.
So in summary... I don't know? Haha it was interesting, and I'll definitely try it again. It did leave me a little sore for a while, just from being opened up so wide. Combining it with a dildo that's usually a little too large for me is definitely on the schedule.
I've attached some pics from the listing to give y'all an idea.

Attachments

• large_1.jpg
    large_1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 57
  • large_4.jpg
    large_4.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 57

hairband 26

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 3, 2012
I'm not 100% certain what this thing looks like but if it works as per the name I expect it should be fun to try walking around outside. No panties (obviously) and a short skirt should give an interesting experience as the breeze wafts between your legs.

Beyond that I can think of several other things but as you don't mention what kind of kinky stuff you enjoy I won't list out a bunch of stuff that may not apply.
Oh I forgot to include answers to this with my updated post. Honestly I don't really know what I'm into, I'm still trying to figure it out. If you'd asked in my early 20's I'd have given you a list of definitely yes and hard no's. A few years later and a bit of a break from all this, and I'm less sure. Definitely nothing anal or needley (blurgh), nothing too messy. But I'm fairly opening to experimenting again to see what's good.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Well. It finally arrived. I've given it a quick test run and I honestly don't know how a feel about it. I spent a lot of time just turning it over in my hands and staring at the illustrations on the box, trying figure out *how* it's supposed to work, what goes in where. The first time wasn't easy, I'm not someone who's used to penetration with large objects, and it was wider than I'd expected. I thought it was more mouldable, but it doesn't have much give. It was just a matter of turning and pivoting to figure out how to get it in. Eventually, red faced and on the verge of giving up, I angled it downwards and it slipped right in. The first bit anyway. I don't think the whole thing was exactly as it's supposed to be, but it was definitely opening me up. I could put my fingers in and feel the walls without touching the entrance, just no resistance as I was held open and exposed. Very weird feeling. I could definitely see it having some interesting uses with a partner. (Although that won't be happening for a while, thanks 2020)
That said, I didn't feel like it really lived up to the labia spreader name. Inner sure, but less outer. Maybe because I'm bbw and there's a lot going on down there.
So in summary... I don't know? Haha it was interesting, and I'll definitely try it again. It did leave me a little sore for a while, just from being opened up so wide. Combining it with a dildo that's usually a little too large for me is definitely on the schedule.
Ok thats interesting! And yes I can see how it would work to open up the vagina quite well but the success of the labia "arms" would depend a lot on how much work they need to do.
Might be interesting to try giving yourself a gyno exam, with the right placement of lighting and a mirror you should be able to get a decent view. From there its up to you, maybe some "probing" with various items, makeup brushes or similar might be fun?

PoshTotty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 14, 2022
my.adultwork.com
I've just taken delivery of the same model and I'm having the same issues. Inserting it was uncomfortable and I didn't really feel that it opened me wide and the arms just seemed to flap about outside. I'll try it again as I love the idea of using it, particularly with pussy spreader straps and my partner controlling a vibe, but the pain from trying this spreader would currently dampen any joy from the blissful bite of the straps and pegs.

CaptsToy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2022
East Tennessee
I've just taken delivery of the same model and I'm having the same issues. Inserting it was uncomfortable and I didn't really feel that it opened me wide and the arms just seemed to flap about outside. I'll try it again as I love the idea of using it, particularly with pussy spreader straps and my partner controlling a vibe, but the pain from trying this spreader would currently dampen any joy from the blissful bite of the straps and pegs.
Question from a submissive point of view: I receive quite a bit of pain and wear some items long term to cause discomfort (safely). Possible this could fall under this realm of pleasure / pain? I’m quite curious.

PoshTotty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 14, 2022
my.adultwork.com
It's possible as we are all different. I too enjoy discomfort but this felt more like it was scraping my insides. Neither of us got any pleasure from it and for me it didn't straddle that pleasure/pain divide in quite the way I would have liked, and certainly not in a way that would make me want to endure it again.

I think that's the key.

If it feels like it's something I'm having to endure but gaining no pleasure from whatsoever, then it's a big 'no' for me and for us.

Mekis

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2023
Maybe a guy could use his hands on other parts of your body while you put this on. Helps his tongue, but alone I don't have ideas.

I googled it. Looks very interesting! The idea of it is for the inner part pushing your g spot. While its legs open your vagina and makes your clit exposed. I want this!

Featured Threads

New Personals