Experienced Master looking for a submissive girl.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Western Europe
Kinks
Humiliation, (mild) pain, hard sexual abuse

The Dominator

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 16, 2015
41/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place​

Hello,

I am looking for a female slave. I live in the Netherlands, timezone CET, so it would be nice if you live in the same timezone, but it isn't a must. Of course I don't expect you to be online everyday but at least couple of days per week is essential. I always will respect your hard limits, but it would be nice if you are willing to try a lot and expand your limits. I enjoy it the most if my slave enjoys it too. Your likes should align with mine.
I'm a little bit sadistic, love humiliation, pain and hard sexual abuse, but I like to chat, cuddle etc too.
You like that? Keep reading please.

Who am I?

I'm a experienced male Master, 41 years old with about 18 years of experience, who is looking for an online M/s relationship and maybe after a while in real life as well. Like I told you I'm a kind of sadistic, but will always respect your limits and I'm caring as well. I understand if you don't want to be controlled 24/7 but I would enjoy having some control over certain things.
In vanilla live I like cats, doing things with friends, gaming, watching sports, walking etc. I'm a manager of a large store.

My kinks

Actualy I have a lot of kinks, but I want to give you a little bit an idea about what I like.
Name calling, body writing, humiliating positions, spanking, hair pulling, face slapping, tied up tits, clamps, anal, fisting, throat fucking etc. If you don't like all of these, that's no problem at all.

My limits

My only limits are kids, animals and other illegal things. I'm open to almost everything.

What I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a submissive girl, very open minded, willing to try a lot and committed. You have to be honest and tell me if you realy can't handle something or don't want to do something. I will put a lot of effort into my slave and I expect the same frome you.

If all the above sounds good to you, send me a message. I prefer by kik, snapchat or whatsapp. My kik username is YourMasterNL ,snapchat yourmasternl and whatsapp +31683677007

I will try to reply to all the messages as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading and I hope to speak you soon.

Featured Threads

New Personals