Experienced Master looking for a submissive girl.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Western Europe
Kinks
Humiliation, pain, lust

The Dominator

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 16, 2015
I am looking for a female slave. I live in the Netherlands, timezone CET, so it would be nice if you live in the same timezone, but it isn't a must. Of course I don't expect you to be online everyday but at least couple of days per week is essential. I always will respect your hard limits, but it would be nice if you are willing to try a lot and expand your limits.

I'm a little bit sadistic, love humiliation, pain and lust, but I like to chat, cuddle, kiss etc too.

You like that? Keep reading.

I'm a experienced male Master, 41 years old with about 18 years of experience and looking for an online M/s relationship and maybe after a while in real life as well. Like I told you I'm kind of sadistic, but will always respect your limits and I'm caring as well. I understand if you don't want to be controlled 24/7 but I would like to have some control over certain things.

In vanilla live I like cats, doing things with friends, gaming, watching sports, walking etc. I'm a manager of a large store.

My main kinks are humiliation, pain and lust.

My only limits are kids, animals and other illegal things. I'm open to almost everything.

I'm looking for a submissive girl, very open minded, willing to try a lot and committed. You have to be honest and tell me if you realy can't handle something or don't want to do something. I will put a lot of effort into my slave and I expect the same from you.

If all the above sounds good to you, send me a message. I prefer by kik, snapchat or whatsapp. My kik and snapchat username is yourmasternl and whatsapp +31683677007 but a DM is fine too.

Featured Threads

New Personals