Dom Man 4 Sub Women Experienced Master looking for a submissive girl.

ToroNero82

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 30, 2018
Hello,
I'm an experienced Master with about 18 years of experience, living in the Netherlands, Europe. I'm strict, a little bit sadistic but caring too, love humiliation, pain and hard sexual abuse. I will always respect the hard limits of my slave.

I'm looking for a submissive girl who limes to become my online slave or if you live close to me maybe meet each other in real life. I prefer that you're 18-30 years old and openminded. I don't mind if you don't have any experience. In fact I like it.

If you're interested or having any questions you can send me a message. My kik and snapchat are both yourmasternl

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello,
I'm an experienced Master with about 18 years of experience, living in the Netherlands, Europe. I'm strict, a little bit sadistic but caring too, love humiliation, pain and hard sexual abuse. I will always respect the hard limits of my slave.

I'm looking for a submissive girl who limes to become my online slave or if you live close to me maybe meet each other in real life. I prefer that you're 18-30 years old and openminded. I don't mind if you don't have any experience. In fact I like it.

If you're interested or having any questions you can send me a message. My kik and snapchat are both yourmasternl
Well well. Guess you forgot you had two accounts here. Same Kik tied to two different kinktalk accounts. Looks sketchy. Reported to admin.
Here’s the link

Featured Threads

New Personals