Experienced Mistress, seeking for a 24/7 slave.

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Asia & Eastern Europe
Kinks
Having the ideal slave, means it'd lead to try everything at least once, but scat games and anything that'd jeopardize its life or health.

VacationQueen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2020
Athens, Greece
Greek Mistress, 28 y.o. seeking for a mature and experienced slave, for a 24/7 ltr relationship.
Object has to be a natural born slave, masochist, having zero ego, able to serve in every way asked, physically, emotionally, mentally and practically. The only red line of Mistress' is scat games.
If someone is ready to give up its life to My hands, is welcomed to message Me, or else, don't bother wasting My precious time!

Andyred944

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2020
Greek Mistress, 28 y.o. seeking for a mature and experienced slave, for a 24/7 ltr relationship.
Object has to be a natural born slave, masochist, having zero ego, able to serve in every way asked, physically, emotionally, mentally and practically. The only red line of Mistress' is scat games.
If someone is ready to give up its life to My hands, is welcomed to message Me, or else, don't bother wasting My precious time!
Hello miss im a submissive little bitch looking for a mistress..i have little experience but im willing to learn and improve myself as a slave..my kik andynoww

Shishigami

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 29, 2020
Hello I am Shawn I would give my life to swollow your shit every day I’m in ca Inglewood 3237472728 I’ll swollow now

SlaveLee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 14, 2020
20 year old skinny but relatively fit bi male slave with absolutely no limits begging for a mistress or master to use me

kik:LeeKing0606
snapchat:Ianlee2000

Featured Threads

New Personals