Experimental "lab rats", interested?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Well it looks like we have a new test cohort, @Punishmeplease, @SophieTaylorXXX and now @Situva.

Three victims, er, volunteers is enough to begin an experiment and since both @Punishmeplease and @SophieTaylorXXX specifically donated their pussies to science lets go with some experiments for that.

I propose a simple experiment to begin with and get these brave volunteers warmed up. I think it would be very informative and educational if we could discover just how many clothes pegs can be attached to their labia.
So here is the procedure, each volunteer must follow it exactly and then report the results for us to consider.
  • Collect at least 10 regular wooden clothes pegs, more is better.
  • Set up your phone to use as a timer.
  • Sit on the edge of the bed and attach pegs to both labia.
  • Each peg must be firmly attached and stay in place for the duration of the experiment.
  • Keep going until you have attached as many pegs as you can fit on both labia.
  • Start the timer when the last peg is attached and wait 5 minutes to ensure they all stay in place.
  • When the timer is up, remove the pegs and report your results here in this thread, proof photos preferred but not required.
When all the results are in I will collate them and add a conclusion.

If anyone else has ideas for other experiments for this group please also post them here in the thread.

Reactions: beof95

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Required Data : Vagina elasticity and lubrication in combination with nucleus accumbens activity

Required things: Standard human vagina, standard human hand

The tests subject removes any clothing and take a sitting or lying position, legs apart. Once in position enters the for the required stage of the test amount of fingers in the human vagina and starts a 3 minute timer during witch the vagina is penetrated by the finger/s in a speed of 1/s, any form of orgasm is to be avoided. After the timer is over take note of the state of the subject until the max Comfort of the subject is reached

Elasticity*Lubrication**nucleus accumbens activity ***
Base, no penetration---1-101-10
1 Finger1-101-101-10
2 Fingers1-101-101-10
3 Fingers1-101-101-10
4 Fingers1-101-101-10
5 Fingers1-101-101-10
Fist1-101-101-10

* Comfort level of the stretching ranging from 1( barely feeling it) over 5 (perfect fit) to 10 (OMG it will rip!!!)
** Level of vaginal transudate ranging from 1 (dry as a desert) over 5 (yeah I am clearly wet) to 10 (OMG I will ruin my bed!!!)
*** Level of arousal, ranging from 1 (why did I say I want to be a lab rat again , I hate it) over 5 (yes, please, more) to 10 (OMG I would do anything to get to orgasm!!!)

(Any form of visual evidence is appreciated but of course not required)

Last edited:

Kinkysob

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 15, 2022
I noticed some discussions around this idea of subs being used in experiments as "lab rats", testing all kinds of things on their bodies in the name of science.

Of course as Adam Savage noted, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down!

So while we'll mostly be screwing around coming up with all kinds of weird and likely pointlessly painful experiments we will be documenting the process in as much detail as possible. I figure a good way to start would be to enlist some volunteers to be lab rats while at the same time soliciting for ideas to test in the Kink Talk lab.

If you're one of the potential lab rats, reply to this post. You will need to be prepared to share your experiences and preferably some photos to ensure we are being as scientific as possible. Be sure to include what part or parts of your body you want to donate to science as well as any specific limits you might want to point out. To lend some credibility to the data we will also need at least 2 participants for each experiment, a regular cohort of 3-5 would be ideal.

If you have ideas for things to test in the lab you can also leave them here, limit yourself to one experiment idea per post to make discussions on the merits of your experiment simpler.

Please also feel free to add ideas, comments and suggestions you have about this and the rules it is operating under.
I’m up for it. Anything cbt as long as there are no permanent marks.

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Just competed the first session and here are my results…my ass is burning 🔥 will update the data after it’s healed. Thank you
I'm still waiting for the remaining rounds.

Hi I would like to donate my pussy for this experiment
If you're also open to have your ass used, do my ass spanking task above. I still need results.

Hi I would like to volunteer as a lab rat. Offering my boobs, pussy and ass to science:
Do my ass spanking task above.

Hi! I’m interested

How have i missed this thread? I’ll offer my tits, nipples, pussy/clit and ass

I would like to submit my cock balls and nipples for experimentation.
Kik: lockeduprgb3
If you're also open to have your ass used, do my ass spanking task above. I still need results.

I’m up for it. Anything cbt as long as there are no permanent marks.

Reactions: c0cktunnel

cricoid

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 19, 2022
www.faproulette.co
You need a wooden spoon for the experiment and a couple days. Collecting the data will need 4 sessions of ass spanking on the naked ass.

Each session has many rounds of 30 spanks each. The spanks should either hit both cheeks, or they should hit one cheek and alternate between them for each hit. After each round of 30 hits, state your pain level on a scale of 0 (no pain) to 10 (almost unbearable, would consider using safe word). After each round of 30 hits, take a break of exactly 10 seconds, which you can use to write down your pain level.

Each set should be compiled into a table as follows:

Do each session until you hit pain level 10, then stop. You need to wait for pain and redness to fade completely before starting a new session.

lab rat: 27 year old male, 180 cm, 75 kg, slim, never done ass spanking before, open for further full-body research
Had to use a plastic cooking spoon instead of a wooden one. (If someone has a plastic and wooden one at home, please let me know if or how the material makes a difference.)

spanks in totalpain level session 1
2023-02-03 18:00 UTC+1
pain level session 2
2023-02-06 16:00 UTC+1
pain level session 3pain level session 4
additional findingscum dripping out of non-erect cock after approx. 150 spankswas afraid to spank myself at full power, applied medium force instead
conditionswore a large butt plug during all spankswore a ring around testicles
aftermathlight burning sensation when sitting down and redness for 18 hoursno burning or other type of pain, but bruises for 2 days

Just competed the first session and here are my results…my ass is burning 🔥 will update the data after it’s healed. Thank you 😊
spanks in totalpain level session 1pain level session 2
@Malika: Will you finish the experiment, too?

Last edited:
Reactions: subdream

TheMajorXXX

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2022
Great Yarmouth
I will gladly donate my pussy, specifically my clit and my boobs and nipples to science my only limit is no face pictures or video
Now that is very reassuring to read! I do so enjoy a willing and obedient subject.

I note your restriction regarding photos. I note your dimensions and as such I am sure that the effects of our research and various experiments will have a resounding effect.

To begin with, I would like to complete your file. To that end, please complete the following questionnaire:

1. Where are you based
  2. Your age
  3. Have you participated in similar research before
  4. Do you accept the nature of this research
I kook forward to your timely reply.

Deviant1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 18, 2023
I will gladly donate my pussy, specifically my clit and my boobs and nipples to science my only limit is no face pictures or video
Well, let's see how they might be used for science:

This will be a test for you to understand the sensitivity VS the application.

Let's start with the control, Now rub each nipple with your fingers and then your clit. This should be done to full arousal of all parts. Note growth of each affected area of growth, and sensation

Test 1: with sandpaper or an Emory board rub the rest points to open pores for the application. Choose a hot sauce and apply with the same form with fingers as the control setting. Now note the data as before.

Test 2: apply ice to the test areas. Allow ample time for the test parts to receive maximum coldness. Now note the data as before

Test 3: using the same abrasive as before use it on the test spots once again to reopen the pores. This time apply Vicks rub. Or icy hot to the test spots in the same fashion with fingers. Now note the data as before.

Test 4: apply room temperature water to the test areas. Allow ample time for the test parts to receive maximum soothing. Now note the data as before

Data to be collected. Growth in length, girth, increased or decreased sensation. Personal feelings.

If you have any questions or comments about the test please contact me, your test administrator

Deviant1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 18, 2023
I would like to donate my body to science research

All for science

Over the next few days you will be required to donate your orgasams to science

This will be data collected in many different ways:
Retention
Muscle memory
Pain compliance

The data will show how stretching, manual stimulation, and pain affect the submissives vaginal muscles during different levels of stress.

Thisse tests will need the following instruments to be completed.
3 progressively larger dildos or objects.
One nipple clamp or binder
One belt
One plug

The experiment:
The subject will be reaching an orgasam at 4 different levels. This will be completed in 4 different stages and will be completed in consecutive days as to not skew the data.

The subject will pick a pose of choice and this choice will be used throughout the entire experiment to ensure valid results. This pose should be picked once all instructions are read and understood.

Directions as follows:
The first level is for the control data. The subject will take pose and through manual stimulation reach an orgasam. No instruments will be used. The second level will be with the left nipple clamped, but during orgasam the clamp must be pulled off. The instructions did not say removed, but pulled off. The third level will be without clamp, but during orgasam the butt will be self spanked with the belt. The final will be it insert a plug during your final orgasam for the day.
After this the data needed will be as follows;
Weas the subject able to keep instruments inside? Day one none used in this way so mark N/A.
Was the instrument received with or without resistance.
Did the additional instruments increase or decrease pleasure.
Also note additional notations such as:
Discharge and amount if present
Shortness of breath or flushing
And finally if the subject had to reposition and instruments during testing

Day 2 will be the exact same in same position and same order, only using the smaller of dildo/object chosen at the beginning of the experiment. Collect all data.

Day 3 the medium and used as outlined before. Collect all data.

Day 4 the largest, used as before as outlined. And Collect and report your data.

Bella2

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2023
Looking to be treated as a female dog and somehow having puppies. Then to live my life as a breeder

Reactions: Monstrous

Featured Threads

New Personals