exposure site..

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
im not sure if this is the right location or not.. if not.. my apologies..
with the rise and fall of all those exposure sites..
i mean.. they appear one day.. gone the other..
i was wondering if there is a demand for a new galery. created by and for users of kinktalk.. and if so.. what options would have to be added ?

Reactions: Kinky_Lobe

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I moved this to the suggestions zone.

It is possible to create public albums that anyone can post to so that would work. However as to other options to make it work like an exposed site thats not going to happen. Mostly because this media system is a plug in to the forum and very limited in functionality but also the main reason those type of sites get shut down all the time is due to abuse by people posting stuff they don't have permission to.
And we certainly don't want to invite that kind of trouble.

Reactions: Kinky_Lobe

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
i know.. ive seen your posts on the subject before.. thats why i was asking if theres a demand for me to create one..
and yes i considerd the abuse as well.. one of the rules would have to be a have a hand written paper in one of the pics giving consent...
also havent found any good timed deletion plugins/mods.. so wouldnt know what software to use right now

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Right, the big issue is volume. I'm sure if you can verify all contributors manually it would be possible to stay legal but if your site became popular which is likely you could have 1000's or even 10000's per day which then makes checking impossible.

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
would be a workaround for that.. to keep the postings small :p but that would mean affiliating with you.. without login the usernames etc.. linking the posting to the user database on here for permission
just thinking outloud..
this is one of those ideas with tons of problems to sort out

Featured Threads

New Personals