exposure

dirtyfagharry

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 7, 2021
hi fellow subs and fags, I have been excited and turned on at the thought of public exposure, has anyone done this or is this not a good idea?

Reactions: BDking

Sissy Joel8877

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2021
Frankfurt, Germany
Hi, it’s also a turn on for me to be exposed. I have been exposing myself online and made some short nude walks in public, but just to a certain and safe level. Would love to go further...has anybody some tipps how I can push things forward?

Reactions: Mistressvalerie

bobnm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2010
Nude walks are a good start, you could try picking more popular locations. Or put your clothes in a backpack, so it takes longer to cover up. If that's not risky enough, try leaving your clothes behind somewhere and walk away a bit. PM me if you want more detailed suggestions...

SuzeFagRag

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Genderqueer
  • Submissive
Apr 12, 2021
Purfuckt-I go to various known parks that attract fags and doms. I usually only wear bra & panty, hose and heels. Many times "straight" couples will laugh at me and I have had people chase me and throw stuff at me. But mostly I find many cocks hanging out of pants to suck. I have been caught sucking or fucking a cock and have been abused and exposed-sooo hot. good luck

Reactions: Mistressvalerie

little masochist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2021
hi fellow subs and fags, I have been excited and turned on at the thought of public exposure, has anyone done this or is this not a good idea?
If it turns you on and excites your dominant, why would it be bad?? (Unless you are arrested. I don’t recommend getting arrested)

SuzeFagRag

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Genderqueer
  • Submissive
Apr 12, 2021
Yes! Exposure is nasty and degrading, I luv it. I am such a masochist that I get high from exposure. And the insulting degrading remarks are hot!

gbdare

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2011
I used to get naked in public quite a bit and it's a huge rush. I stopped though because I learned what the potential consequences are of getting caught, plus there are cameras everywhere these days which makes it easier to get caught. The law varies considerably from place to place, so depending on where you live and the specifics of your exposure (crossdressed vs nude, flaccid versus hard, etc.) the penalties if you get caught by the police can range from nothing, to a fine, to jail time, and possibly being placed on a sex offender registry for life (which can have a really bad impact on your life in many ways). My advice is to look into the law where you plan on exposing (not just country and state, but municipality too, as it can vary at the local level). If it's not a big deal if you get caught - have fun, but if the law is more restrictive, be very careful and it would probably be best to avoid it. By the way, "not a big deal" can be misleading as nude in public charges are often classified as misdemeanors. That doesn't sound so bad, but depending on the class of misdemeanor and where you get that charge, you could be subject to thousands of dollars in legal fees, jail time, and yes, even sex offender registration as mentioned earlier. Sorry to rain on the public exposure parade, but I think it's better to know what the downside could be.

Featured Threads

New Personals