DreamingofFantasies

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2022
Day one of no panties.

So after my first post in Show and Tell about my old dress that has become too small a few people have recommended me to start smaller and warm myself up to the idea of short dress no panties. Maybe short dress with panties or long skirt no panties first. Today I have work which means no long skirt as that would be impractical, but I am wearing high waisted shorts that end just past my fingertips.

As I sit and type about this I'm already getting a little hot and bothered, regardless of the fact that nobody at work could possibly know that I'm not wearing any panties underneath. The only two potential problems today would be that 1) I bike to work and I'm not sure how the center seam will feel ( tho I can always readjust my position) and 2) possible judgement of my hairy legs. I can't imagine either will be much of a problem as 1 can be dealt with easily and for 2 I'll be working in the kitchen, not with the customers.

It's already exciting to know that I'm not wearing anything underneath my shorts so I also hope I don't get too wet today 😅 Any which way this goes, I'll be updating later tonight when I get home. My roommate will be out tonight too so I may even indulge in wearing only a long shirt.

DreamingofFantasies

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2022
Ok so, I'm home now and in a slightly silly but very exposing outfit.

The ride to work was a nice warm up, mostly smooth and flat but with a touch of bumpiness in some areas and two little hills. The middle seam of my shorts rubbed gently against my pussy for most the ride, and when I had to lift off my seat to get up the hills I could imagine I was showing the people behind me my ass.

Being at work was a different story. I didn't really have time to be thinking about the fact that I was going commando because there were things to make and new tasks to learn, and none of us really had time for anything for about 3 hours. During my dinner break I went to a nearby grocery store and entertained myself with the thought of doing something while getting my food, though I never would. Too many people around not enough spaces to hide. Every time we had down time though I put my hands in my pockets while I leaned against a wall and enjoyed the little thrill that came from reminding myself of my little secret.

Getting home was a whole new adventure because I got a little confidence with the sun having already set. I'd had my shorts at a comfortable height on my waist, where the center would just brush my pussy as i walked, up until I got about 3 blocks away from my work. Once I was far enough away I hiked up my shorts until the seam was biting into me a bit and then tied the cloth belt just under my ribs, tight enough that they wouldn't slip down unless I wanted them to.

My route home takes me mostly through dimly lit residential streets where people don't tend to endanger cyclists so much, which suited tonight's purposes just fine. As I walked up the first hill I read some smut to heighten the mood. By the time I got to the little strip of retail that I have to turn onto to continue getting home I could swear my face was so flushed anyone must know what was happening. Even though half the shops along the two blocks that I walked down were closed by that point in my head I could imagine everyone I passed to be looking at me and knowing exactly what was going through my mind, to know even though I'd loosened my shorts just enough so they weren't digging into me visibly that I was wearing them higher than they needed to be and with no panties on to boot!

Halfway down the second hill I remembered the 7 11 and laundromat at the bottom that are actually still busy at night most of the time but it was too late, I couldn't get back on my bike without being incredibly conspicuous so I just hoped desperately that nobody would be looking in my direction. Lucky for me there were only a few people out at the time and I was able to get on my bike at the crosswalk without drawing any attention! The rest of my trip home was fairly simple but much better than the ride to work. I was able to press my pushy to the tip of my seat during the bumpy bit and to hike my shorts up higher when it was especially dark. It felt so much better than I ever anticipated.

Once I got home I put my bike away and fed the cat, then immediately stripped and changed into something even more revealing. A miniskirt that I keep just to wear around my bf and some underboob lingerie. Still no panties but now I'm going to do the dishes which will be interesting because we don't have blinds in the kitchen or living room, though thankfully there are no windows directly opposite ours either.

All in all a good first step I think, I'm excited to take my next step on Saturday.

Reactions: beof95 and The king

DreamingofFantasies

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2022
Ok so, I'm home now and in a slightly silly but very exposing outfit.

The ride to work was a nice warm up, mostly smooth and flat but with a touch of bumpiness in some areas and two little hills. The middle seam of my shorts rubbed gently against my pussy for most the ride, and when I had to lift off my seat to get up the hills I could imagine I was showing the people behind me my ass.

Being at work was a different story. I didn't really have time to be thinking about the fact that I was going commando because there were things to make and new tasks to learn, and none of us really had time for anything for about 3 hours. During my dinner break I went to a nearby grocery store and entertained myself with the thought of doing something while getting my food, though I never would. Too many people around not enough spaces to hide. Every time we had down time though I put my hands in my pockets while I leaned against a wall and enjoyed the little thrill that came from reminding myself of my little secret.

Getting home was a whole new adventure because I got a little confidence with the sun having already set. I'd had my shorts at a comfortable height on my waist, where the center would just brush my pussy as i walked, up until I got about 3 blocks away from my work. Once I was far enough away I hiked up my shorts until the seam was biting into me a bit and then tied the cloth belt just under my ribs, tight enough that they wouldn't slip down unless I wanted them to.

My route home takes me mostly through dimly lit residential streets where people don't tend to endanger cyclists so much, which suited tonight's purposes just fine. As I walked up the first hill I read some smut to heighten the mood. By the time I got to the little strip of retail that I have to turn onto to continue getting home I could swear my face was so flushed anyone must know what was happening. Even though half the shops along the two blocks that I walked down were closed by that point in my head I could imagine everyone I passed to be looking at me and knowing exactly what was going through my mind, to know even though I'd loosened my shorts just enough so they weren't digging into me visibly that I was wearing them higher than they needed to be and with no panties on to boot!

Halfway down the second hill I remembered the 7 11 and laundromat at the bottom that are actually still busy at night most of the time but it was too late, I couldn't get back on my bike without being incredibly conspicuous so I just hoped desperately that nobody would be looking in my direction. Lucky for me there were only a few people out at the time and I was able to get on my bike at the crosswalk without drawing any attention! The rest of my trip home was fairly simple but much better than the ride to work. I was able to press my pushy to the tip of my seat during the bumpy bit and to hike my shorts up higher when it was especially dark. It felt so much better than I ever anticipated.

Once I got home I put my bike away and fed the cat, then immediately stripped and changed into something even more revealing. A miniskirt that I keep just to wear around my bf and some underboob lingerie. Still no panties but now I'm going to do the dishes which will be interesting because we don't have blinds in the kitchen or living room, though thankfully there are no windows directly opposite ours either.

All in all a good first step I think, I'm excited to take my next step on Saturday.
I forgot about pictures to go with this! I didn't take any of the shorts but here's some of my at home outfit I hope you like it

Attachments

• 20220721_220632.jpg
    20220721_220632.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 20220721_224825.jpg
    20220721_224825.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 66

DreamingofFantasies

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2022
Day 2

Not necessarily of no panties but somewhat of exposure. Today my bf and I took a little trip a few hours away and we'll be out of town until Tuesday morning. He's been really enjoying my posts and my initiative since I'm often largely uninterested in sex and horniness. I let him pick out my panties today and he dug out a thong that I'd forgotten I had in my drawer. He also gave input on which clothes I should pack for the trip, choosing more skirts than I normally would and making sure I brought both crop tops I own.

The drive up was normal, we didn't want to do anything that would compromise road safety, but he did keep his hand on my thigh and enjoyed massaging a bit every once in a while. Once we arrived at our destination I fully expected him to pounce on me but instead he asked me, very reasonably, if I had anything in mind for dinner and if I was interested in continuing watching a star trek retrospective. I ended up mildly on edge the rest of the night until after dinner when he turned to me and gently told me to take off my shirt. I already had taken my bra off when we arrived, as I tend to go braless in private.

I was pleasantly surprised by the gentle demand as my bf is a very shy person and it's taken over 2 years to convince him that I really would enjoy if he gave me orders and that I would have no problem telling him no if he ever crossed a line. Every time he's made a request of me to do something even mildly horny has been so uncertainly asked that I've been overcome with how sweet and adorable he is. This has only changed in the past 2 weeks and after today I'm quite excited to see where we go from here, and if this is a complete change or if he'll still prefer to sweetly ask sometimes.

After gently telling me to remove my shirt my bf decided to indulge in pinching, rolling, and generally teasing my nipples. He did this for about a half an hour while I read some smut I'd been enjoying, and I squirmed under his relentless attentions. I was sorely tempted to ask if he'd be comfortable opening the blinds next to us so that if anyone looked up they'd see exactly what we were doing but I was too nervous to even bring it up. I'm definitely going to bring it up tomorrow though since logically nobody would see us; we're next to a mountain not another building, on the second floor, and far more people come in the winter for skiing than the summer for hiking.

After thoroughly working me up on the couch my bf decided to be silly and tell me to put away the last dish from our dinner while he followed me, still holding and teasing my nipples. It felt both silly and quite hot, and he followed me like that into the bedroom where he proceeded to suck on one nipple and drive me crazy by lightly rolling it between his teeth! By then my shorts were off so all I was wearing is the thong, and when he decided he was done torturing my nipples he told me to flip over onto my stomach where he proceeded to pull my thong up into my crotch and spank me! The few times he's spanked me before have been at my request and he's always been so careful not to hurt me, but this time he got quite into it and it stung so deliciously. When he was done turning my ass red he reclined against his pillows and just kneaded my ass until he decided to go brush his teeth. The entire experience was so hot to me that I was kept up about an hour past when he went to sleep, reveling in the lovely feelings.

This all sounds very tame as I read it back now but the thing is, this is very unusual for both of us. My typical attire when lounging or sleeping is a loose t-shirt and comfy shorts or pants with perfectly modest panties. To have been told to remove my shirt entirely before even getting to the bedroom is highly unusual, not to mention having my nipples teased while I'm marched practically naked from the kitchen to the bed, then thoroughly teased in such a manner just bc my bf felt like it. It felt so good and I'm still feeling it. It feels strange, too, to sleep in nothing but a thong but I told my bf that he could have as much control as he's comfortable with this weekend and this is one thing he's enjoyed asking of me.

Tomorrow we have the whole day with plenty of outdoors and even a little, private balcony so who knows what we'll get up to. Definitely more exhibitionism, though the two of us are both scaredy cats so maybe just a little 😊

Featured Threads

New Personals