Extreme Emotions?

chokedncollared

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2021
The last two nights, I have experienced extreme emotions while playing. After an intense period of time tied to a ladder with more degradation than we have done in the past, I was done during but afterward like about to cry. (Thankfully @Kimuratrap is amazing after aftercare, but in the case, it became “in between care” where we stopped for a bit before continuing with something else.)

Then last night while he was spanking me on the shower, I became hysterical with laughter 🤦🏼‍♀️ There was absolutely nothing funny about the spanking, which hurt. But he kept asking me if I wanted more and I kept feeling like ... no, but yes. So I would say no and he could tell it was more of a maybe yes and he would do more. But eventually him asking me this was making me unable to stop laughing because I knew he would think yes but I also felt like I couldn’t anymore which maybe laughing really confusing for me (maybe for him too). I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. He had to send me into the other room to pull myself together. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Does anyone else experience emotional extremes like this? I’d assume the crying happens a lot (that’s not the first time it’s happened to me, but it was the first time it happened not caused by pain) but the laughter was a new one.

Losstride

Verified Anomaly
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2019
U.S.A.
Speaking from the psychology field, I can say that laughter is a defensive reaction common across multiple cultures. The reasoning is debated, but the most likely reason people laugh in perceived dangerous or emotionally charged situations is to trick themselves into thinking the situation isn't as bad as it appears; we inherently associate laughter with pleasure and lack of harm. This may be a bit more complicated in your case, since you recognized that you were in a consensual environment enduring something planned; the reactionary laughter may have been confirmation to yourself of your enjoyment or a warning that you were not wholly comfortable in that moment.

It's just as important to communicate with yourself as it is to communicate with your partner.

Kimuratrap

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 27, 2021
Atlanta
You
The last two nights, I have experienced extreme emotions while playing. After an intense period of time tied to a ladder with more degradation than we have done in the past, I was done during but afterward like about to cry. (Thankfully @Kimuratrap is amazing after aftercare, but in the case, it became “in between care” where we stopped for a bit before continuing with something else.)

Then last night while he was spanking me on the shower, I became hysterical with laughter 🤦🏼‍♀️ There was absolutely nothing funny about the spanking, which hurt. But he kept asking me if I wanted more and I kept feeling like ... no, but yes. So I would say no and he could tell it was more of a maybe yes and he would do more. But eventually him asking me this was making me unable to stop laughing because I knew he would think yes but I also felt like I couldn’t anymore which maybe laughing really confusing for me (maybe for him too). I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. He had to send me into the other room to pull myself together. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Does anyone else experience emotional extremes like this? I’d assume the crying happens a lot (that’s not the first time it’s happened to me, but it was the first time it happened not caused by pain) but the laughter was a new one.
You were laughing because your eyes were betraying you and you knew it, your “facade” had melted away and you felt liberated by it. That’s why you expressed how much you enjoyed everything afterwards. That little thing inside of you (everyone) that makes you feel a little bit uncomfortable when asked certain questions, gives you pause before you tell the truth sometimes or are asked to do certain things was still there but you knew it wasn’t working for you as a shield anymore. Same as when a child is having so much fun playing and their senses are bombarded that they don’t really have control because of their excitement and do silly things that don’t make any sense. Like the time (xxxxx) bit my shoulder for no reason other than she was over excited about her day.
I took it as a good thing, who wouldn’t want to be enjoying themselves so much they lose themselves in the moment. Albeit normally you’re lost in other ways, I’ll take that too.

Featured Threads

New Personals