f/22 looking for punishment

SwitchGirl99

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 13, 2021
i havent posted on here in forever its been years i feel i should start out with being punished after that i will be looking for a punishment for my sub
i have a coat hanger for nipple clams till i can by some i have a pink rabbit dildo then a blue vibrator
limits
piss
blood
shit

Attachments

• black 2 full.jpg
    black 2 full.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 43
  • ass.jpg
    ass.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Reactions: The king

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
if possible do this (you indicate towards the sub)
you need the clamps (hanger) with some duct tape or rope for tight bondage and some long rope and some what pulley ring system
you need to clamp your nipples (make sure they wont get pulled off easily or you gonna be a lot of pain) , now tie the hanger's other end to rope and tie the rope's other end to your legs ( wide spread or closed as you see fit) , now you gonna duct tape or use rope to tight bondage the vibe on your pussy.

the way its gonna work is you gonna tie your legs high enough to make at least an angle of 50 to 60 , with your ass and floor. once tied up with your legs and hanger nipples clamps, if you lower your legs, your nipples will get pulled, giving you a good pain. while the vibe will drain your stamina by making you wet and ready to cum.

make sure your legs wont get any other support and your hands are self locked together behind your back make it a bit hard for you to unlock your self from this punishment.

once in this punishment, as the time pass by , you will get more and more pain, in your legs / in your nipples / in your pussy.

SwitchGirl99

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 13, 2021
mmm thank you sir i do like this idea and might do it tonight it sounds like i will remember to be good than you

New Personals