F/23 Deepthroat and gagging training (adding)

Dominant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2021
Do amount of replies carry over between sessions? Because if they do, it'll be a set of 100 deepthroats as warmup right now 😉

Since it's a warmup, you can take it a bit slower. Practice your breathing and getting the dildo in and out of your throat. If it's a set of 100, since that'll be quite a bit, you can ramp up the speed and depth over time.

schoc

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 22, 2021
Do amount of replies carry over between sessions? Because if they do, it'll be a set of 100 deepthroats as warmup right now 😉
Yes they carry over, but after doing 100, the streak resets

Rick_Hx1205

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 7, 2021
Alright lets start easy today.
on your knees, 100 medium speed and hold it for about 10-15 seconds every 10 deepthroats

Dominant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2021
15 more deepthroats. Insert the dildo deep and fast, then try to hold it as long as you can. Make sure to take deep breaths in between.

Rick_Hx1205

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 7, 2021
Now 15 more. Sit down with you back against your bed.
Take it in slowly as deep as you can when you reach that point hold it and spin the dildo 3-5 times inside your throat, take it out and take a few breaths then do it again. repeat for all 15. Again you know what to do with the spit.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Good! You are still alive...

Is video in your limits? You haven't send me one yet, yet you have given my posts a thumbs up with no comments at all! If so, tell us!

Give yourself 15 more, like I asked the other ones. The difference is that (in addition to the clothespins), I want you to hump on a pointy, cock like object that I want it to be pointing upwards, while you squat up and down over it.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
This is my fourth post to this thread.

This time, however, instead of using the 5 extra pumps, I will limit myself to ordering you to do 3 pumps... With a toilet bush, on the fluffy end.

If you can't or have any problems, withdraw immediately and report.

You are expected to be nude, with the required clothespins, and fully filled, though.

AlexisC said:
Wait im way to late

Why do you think you are late? If you read the previous posts, she gave no time limits, and she is still reacting possitively to new posts.

Last edited:

Dominant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2021
Why do you think you are late? If you read the previous posts, she gave no time limits, and she is still reacting possitively to new posts.

She did give time limits:
Two hours after the first one replied, you cannot add anymore. So it doesnt get out of hand..

And all following sessions, including last one, she mentioned using the same rules:
Starting again, with the same rules. I'm very confident today, throat fucking is so hot

Featured Threads

New Personals