Fantasy vs. Reality

TrekkieBear

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2008
Hello there everyone,
I'm a (soon to be) 19 year old gay male with strong submissive/masochistic fantasies. At this point in my life, I have yet to try out any of these fantasies with another person in real life. All that I've done has been self-inflicted (ie self-spanking). Lately I've been becoming increasingly worried that my fantasies won't match up with real-life experience at all and I'll hate everything I thought I would enjoy. This, in turn, has caused me to be worried/hesitant to meet up with someone in real life, for fear that my expectations will be shattered.
I was just wondering if anyone else out there had similar feelings or could possibly offer advice of some sort.

Thanks.

EnglishGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 28, 2008
Hi Trekboy, I think you just have to jump in! figuratively speaking of course, you still need to follow a safe code of practice to make sure your not meeting a weirdo or mass murderer.

I have met several people from online, couples, males and females. some experiences have been good, some not so good.

Its like RL really! but it can be fun, i have had some great experiences.

green

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 23, 2008
Derby
www.lookitsme.co.uk
I think the best thing to do is get to know someone well then experience things with them. If you know someone quite well they could offer more and hopefuly live up to what you want.

Insanity

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2009
www.tensionclub.co.uk
My partner and i often talk through Fantasies, and the ones he has decided are safe to do so and i am ready for he has indulged me with and i have to say i have never felt let down by these.
My advise is find a partner who you can relate to, talk through your fantasys with them and how realistic they can be, but remember as with all things in life if they dont match up to your expectation, it really isnt the end of the world, talk talk and talk, you cant go wrong with good strong communication.

Featured Threads

New Personals