Mellman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 17, 2008
Fayetteville, NC
40 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

I am not going to post a detailed ad here. If you clicked on this then you should already have a pretty good idea of what it entails. A short description is that your duties will include both taking care of the home to my liking as well as satisfying me sexually when I desire it. I am not going to be your lover, I will be your owner. If this is not for you then click the back button. No hard feelings. I know there are many women who crave this relationship and I am searching for one. I do not care about your age race or looks. I do care about you being clean, disease free and in pretty good shape. If you want to know more then all you have to do is email me. In the Subject write "I understand Sir" and include a picture of you. Tell me about your experience and why this is what you seek. Do not be lazy in your email as I have no use for a lazy slave.

• Kinks:
I am seeking a live in situation. You will be my property, not my lover. You will take care of the home and my needs. I also have no qualms about punishment and discipline when needed.

• Experience:
I have over 15 years experience with both subs and slaves. I am not seeking a sub at this time. If you fit this role you will know in your self that you are a true slave.

I am willing to help with reasonable relocation costs for the one who I feel will best meet my needs.

• Limits:
I am in no way into scat or blood.

Featured Threads

New Personals