Fear of Getting caught

crassus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 5, 2009
Ever afraid that something bad might happen with the toy, and you suddenly need medical attention. Rememer in the second American Pie, when the boy used what he thought was Astroglide or something, and ended up being glue. He his hands to his, you know, and then had to go to the hospital. Ever afraid that something bad might happen, and you then get caught with your pants down.

spookyxf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 26, 2009
Thankfully nothing that needed hospital attention lol.

Though I have been caught quite a few times on my webcam.
I leave it running pretty much 24/7 and theres the odd occasion when someone logs in as im doing something and then sends me a message ><

cyclone

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 7, 2009
No, I have to admit I've never thought of that. However, now that you mention it -- it would be quite embarrassing.

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
Honestly only came in cause i thought this was a fear of getting caught during a sexual session, but to be on topic, no i do not ponder these things.... though being a exhibitionist being caught with my pants down would be rather a turn on :p

Ghost

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
NY, state
I would really freak out if that was to happen to me
most of the times im afraid of getting caught with bondage cause
my place has little to nothing of privacy; but to a level of getting stock and needing medical attention to be release i would die

His_Einna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2009
lol, I know what you mean. Once 'lost' a butt-plug and was worried it would need removing. My nan always had a fantastic saying; Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.

linyliny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 29, 2009
I worry on occasion about "lost" items or strange accidents, I am sure the ER's have seen it all, lol.

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
It wouldn't bother me so to speak, I enjoy being watched so it'd turn me on.
I have heard some weird storys of peoples injurys due to toys though.

rain

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 1, 2009
who can give me a dare that includes a wedgie no really gross stuff like honey on you weener none of that just daring wedgie ones.

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
who can give me a dare that includes a wedgie no really gross stuff like honey on you weener none of that just daring wedgie ones.

Use an industrial clamp, attach a chain to it then get a friend or master to yank at it with full force.

The Laughing Fish

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 24, 2010
Ever afraid that something bad might happen with the toy, and you suddenly need medical attention. Rememer in the second American Pie, when the boy used what he thought was Astroglide or something, and ended up being glue. He his hands to his, you know, and then had to go to the hospital. Ever afraid that something bad might happen, and you then get caught with your pants down.

Okay, thanks to the combination of sex toys and "getting lubricant mixed up with superglue", I now have the image of having to go the emergency room with a dildo glued up my ass. That could actually be pretty serious, I see that being a tough thing to fix! :eek:

qr1959

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2009
Getting something glued to your bottom, penis or vag would not be good. Some glues hold too well and the solvents needed to break the bond might cause sever damage to the sensitive tissue around these parts. As far as being caught?? that sounds hot. I would love the humiliation factor. I have been know to wear a thong when I work and wonder if people can see the top of it. My on line mistress has inserted my butt plug in me then she will check in during the day to see if it is still in place. No matter where i am I have to drop my pants and show her. It is always fun... even if I get alittle red in the face

Roni

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2009
Oh yes sometimes... I do have a lot of different sized dildos at home and I guess it would be really embarassing for friends/family/etc. to find out...

greensleeve1000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2011
Probably you guys know the ketchup bottle story:

the guy went to hospital saying that a ketchup bottle has stuck up in his arse.
"How did it happen?"
"Well I was trying to put up the curtains in the kitchen naked(!!) when I slipped on the ladder and fell on the ketchup bottle on the table with my butt."
"Ermmm....alright...but then why was there a condom on the bottle??"

Featured Threads

New Personals