Feeling drained

laulau90

Verified Slutty
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2021
I’ve not been on here for a few days. Everything was going so well then boom my mood drops and I’m just not interested in any of this. I wasn’t going to say anything on here but there must be someone else that goes through this too??

This time last week I was in such a good place. I still am. I’ve connected with a new dom over the last few weeks and adore him. His perfect. Looks after me and puts me under no pressure at all and I was so happy. Out of nowhere I have switched off.

WHY🙈

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I’ve not been on here for a few days. Everything was going so well then boom my mood drops and I’m just not interested in any of this. I wasn’t going to say anything on here but there must be someone else that goes through this too??

This time last week I was in such a good place. I still am. I’ve connected with a new dom over the last few weeks and adore him. His perfect. Looks after me and puts me under no pressure at all and I was so happy. Out of nowhere I have switched off.

WHY🙈

I’m wondering if anyone has any little tasks or challenges for me that I can do whilst @droptokon sleeps😉 I need to challenge myself and try and get myself back to normal. This self denial business ends today lol. I think the perfect cure for my sulky mood will be a little play. What shall I do? Any ideas?
I do come to times when it all just doenst matter and I step away from being active in kink for a week or two or even longer sometimes. When the mood returns I go back to being active again. I may still keep up with Friends while doing so. But sometimes we all just need a break or a reset. I find that when I do return it’s much more strong as well so that’s a plus as far as I see it. Think of it like the whole “absence makes the heart grow fonder” concept.
stress, lack of time, health, family, work, all kinds of things can make one feel like disconnecting for a bit. Nothing wrong with taking a break.

laulau90

Verified Slutty
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2021
I do come to times when it all just doenst matter and I step away from being active in kink for a week or two or even longer sometimes. When the mood returns I go back to being active again. I may still keep up with Friends while doing so. But sometimes we all just need a break or a reset. I find that when I do return it’s much more strong as well so that’s a plus as far as I see it. Think of it like the whole “absence makes the heart grow fonder” concept.
stress, lack of time, health, family, work, all kinds of things can make one feel like disconnecting for a bit. Nothing wrong with taking a break.
I think I just feel guilty. I have no reason to feel like it but I just want to curl up in bed right now and forget about life😂 I need to wake up and get back to normal

Featured Threads

New Personals