Spade_racer07

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2010
www.kinkpeeps.com
Who Am I?

Hello, my name is master spade.... i am 26 years old from north carolina, i enjoy cars, street racing, gaming, shooting guns and crossbows.....

If someone is upset in some way, I offer a shoulder to cry on. I defend my friends in time of crisis. I’m a caring person, but I don’t let people take advantage of that.

I am indeed a switch but i tend to lean more toward the dominate side.....

What am I looking for?

I am looking for a female sub/slave for a long term relationship..... I want someone that will do as they are told no questions asked.... i am also looking for someone that can serve me WHENEVER i contact you.... you MUST have kik, yahoo, or skype, some form of a messanger service on your phone and computer and keep it on for whenever i contact you.....i will want to use you through out the day everyday.....you MUST be living to serve me.... I will require my slave to follow a set of rules that may change as we go.... understand you will be under my full control.......

A webcam/digital camera/ or some way to prove the task i provide are being done is a MUST. If camming is in your limits, don’t waste my time replying. I will be camming/sending pix to my slave as rewards also....

I want a sub/slave that can also be a friend to me, that I can bond with. Someone with a personality, ideas, an open mind, and someone that I can have good, intelligent (but also silly) conversations with.

I expect you to be honest with me. If, for some reason, you are unable to do or are uncomfortable doing a session or task, let me know. We can talk about it, and work something out. I want someone who is dependable, and someone I can trust and who can also trust me. Emergency situations can be overlooked.

You have to be able to speak understandable English, but it doesn’t have to be perfect. typos are understandable, so errors can be overlooked. But if you typ lik dis n thn expct me 2 undrstnd u, then keep looking.

My Interests

Daily tasks and living rules
Control
Insertion (both pussy and anal)
Light Bondage
Breast play/torture
pussy torture
spanking
Teasing
humilation
being verbally degraded
public
honesty.....

Dislikes:
Scat
Illegal
Blood
Family
Piss
needles
disobedience
one night stands.....<(BIG TIME)

I’m not looking for someone to waste my time. I’m not looking for fakers. Someone who will just disappear after talking only a few times.

What happens now?

If you’ve made it all the way to the end, then congratulations! If you like what you’ve read, send a PM my way answering the following questions.

1. Explain your past experience, if any.

2. Explain why I should consider you

3. What is your body type?

4. Do you own a webcam? How about a digital camera?

5. What do you want from me? What are your expectations of me?

6. How old are you?

7. what messanger service you have and your SN on said service...

If I’m interested in your pm, I will reply to you. We will speak in chat about you, your likes and limits, and if we click, then you will be asked to prove yourself. If you can’t do that, then don’t waste my time.

I look forward to meeting my new slave...... pm me if you have any other questions....

Kinks:

Daily tasks and living rules, Control, Insertion (both pussy and anal), Light Bondage, Breast play/torture, pussy torture, spanking, Teasing, humiliation
being verbally degraded, public, honesty.....

Experience:

i have had a few slaves and am very experienced

Limits:

you must have a way to prove the task are being done.... cam of some kind, also you must have a way for me to get in touch with you at all times... meaning a meesanger service of some kind (kik, yahoo, skype) on a smart phone, pad, or computer.....

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
lol good luck finding a female slave among the thousands of male doms doing the exact same thing who are competing for the tiny, miniscule minority of this community that fulfills your requirements.

Spade_racer07

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2010
www.kinkpeeps.com
yea... i know

Yea.... it is sad that so many guys get on here and say they are "masters" and ruin it for the ones of us that are...... but can't blame a guy for tryin.....

Featured Threads

New Personals