Female Post Orgasm Torture

Alexlandy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 16, 2018
Hi !

I wanted to get some information about a scenario I would like to play with a girl.

I wanted to know what will happen if I tie up a girl (with her consent of course) with a vibro in full power shoved into her pussy for 1 hour.

She will have an orgasm of course, but then ? Will she have other and other orgasms ? Is it possible ?

Will it be painful for her to have multiple forced orgasms again and again ?

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
That really depends on the girl. Even on the day , how she is doing, time of the mont ... etc.

There is no answer to your question that will be correct for every woman and can range from having a lot orgasms in a row to non at all. How fast it gets unpleasant is very differnt from women to women too. For some being so sensitive will prevent any orgasm.
Also keep in mind that orgasms are not a pure mechanical thing , the brain is in a way more important than the clit. So the question is also can she stay in the aroused mindset over an hour or not. And as i said that can be influenced a lot by so many things...

Only real way to find out is to go slow and try it in small steps and adjust to what works and what doesnt work.

Side note : I had casses of women going from at most 2-3 orgasms in a row to 20+ in a year or so. So how good you know eachother and trust eachother can have a major influence too

chokedncollared

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2021
The first step would be to understand anatomy. For some women (perhaps many or even most), a vibrator "shoved into their pussy" isn't going to cause an orgasm. You'd want to direct that vibration toward the clitoris. Scientifically speaking...

"women over 40 years of age were more likely to have experienced orgasm by stimulation of more than one region of the body, whereas women between the ages of 18 and 29 were more likely to have experienced orgasm by clitoral stimulation alone."

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5084726/

Also: "General statistics indicate that 70–80% of women require direct clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm."

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_orgasm#cite_note-Rosenthal-3

Secondly, forced orgasms for some is like a form a torture. I get VERY sensitive after an orgasm and continuing to keep going right away is awful. Sometimes I will eventually move past that and orgasm again, but a breather in between is well appreciated. It is more like...sensory overload. My owner is really into forced orgasm play, but to me, it's almost more of a punishment. Of course, I like parts of it, but it's not an entirely enjoyable experience for me.

As for if it can be painful, my owner has never pushed it very far in that direction. He is slowly working me up to being able to do more. But yes, it can be painful.

"The point of (consensual) forced orgasms is pleasure. But forced orgasms may not be pleasurable the e-n-t-i-r-e time. "Typically, forced orgasms start off as being pleasurable,” explains Carly S. “But [as] more orgasms occur, the body can become so sensitive that the orgasms become overstimulating and even painful.” However, orgasms release a whoosh of feel-good endorphins."

Source: https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/forced-orgasm#how-it-feels

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals