Female puppies and periods

boomerangjane1997

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 20, 2020
How do doms/ masters deal with their pets when they are on their periods? I only wore pads (no tampons) and since me being a puppy was a punishment, my master would tape my pad to me and then invite his friends over who also had puppies. By having my pad taped to me everyone knew I was in heat... it was humiliating.

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
How do doms/ masters deal with their pets when they are on their periods? I only wore pads (no tampons) and since me being a puppy was a punishment, my master would tape my pad to me and then invite his friends over who also had puppies. By having my pad taped to me everyone knew I was in heat... it was humiliating.
Like a dog, i'll let u bleed out and then use ur mouth to clean things up😈

Reactions: Flowergirl

MasterfingerBlaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 21, 2021
Personally, I'd be gentle with my dog. I would have to insert and remove her tampons because she's a dog and couldn't on her own. I'd also wipe her often with a warm rag making sure I get her clean inside and out. And finally give her a very deep massage to help release her period.

Reactions: boomerangjane1997

Blackhart666

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2021

Paw Legend Reusable Female Dog Diapers

can be bought on amazon they are made for waists up to 39 " They are designed to help prevent messes associated with urine, menstrual blood and other liquids your dog may release. the nice part they are reusable and come with a tail hole

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Reactions: boomerangjane1997

Featured Threads

New Personals