Female Slave for Master

TheYoungSlaveGirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 7, 2020
Flint Michigan
My name is Rebecca/Becca and I'm looking for a master to own me. I'm hoping to get to know you and then discuss relocation on my part. I am eighteen years of age but will turn nineteen next month.

My kinks are nipple play, pussy play, pet play, orgasm denial, body writing, light pain, age play, and sexy dress up

My hard limits are anal, incest, needles, scat, piss, blood, severe public, wax, ice, and extreme torture.

Please pm me or reply here and we'll see about my kik. Thank you for all the sirs who consider me.

Stickyclapper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 25, 2020
Hey if your still looking for a master and just want to talk first tgen HMU on kik my kik user is stickyclapper

Mastersexxxyman

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2019
My name is Rebecca/Becca and I'm looking for a master to own me. I'm hoping to get to know you and then discuss relocation on my part. I am eighteen years of age but will turn nineteen next month.

My kinks are nipple play, pussy play, pet play, orgasm denial, body writing, light pain, age play, and sexy dress up

My hard limits are anal, incest, needles, scat, piss, blood, severe public, wax, ice, and extreme torture.

Please pm me or reply here and we'll see about my kik. Thank you for all the sirs who consider me.
Are you still available

Master_B

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 8, 2021
Hello Becca, that sounds interesting, i would love to get to know you better,
leave me a message on kik
bangsty420 or here on kinktalk

Reactions: Saggylou

lukeledwin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2020
Kik me mightybush, I would love to be your master and have lots of kinky ideas

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Kik me mightybush, I would love to be your master and have lots of kinky ideas
Holy shit did you even read the other posts here? Literally the one above yours was me telling someone she hasn’t been active since December.
Further more whose “master” are you going to be? You cant even decide your role. Your profile shows that you are a slave. Might wanna check all that out and take some time to be more detail oriented. This type of approach will send most subs in the opposing direction. Good luck.

Reactions: subtlizer

Featured Threads

New Personals