Female Sub 33 in need of tit/pussy punishment tasks

subeffie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 5, 2021
Looking for directions to punish my tits and pussy. I like to be challenged with impact play, clamps and bondage. For this task request I' need a moderately sadistic Dom to direct me spanking/whipping/beating myself while tied however you please (I am currently home alone, and have multiple implements: riding crops, cane, wood and leather paddles, flogger, ruler, all standard household items and probably more I am forgetting).
For my tits I like severe pain, and tied very tightly- pussy medium/moderate). Open to whipping any part of my body, just prefer tits/pussy/thighs and ass.
I also have bondage rope, tape, and a harness. I do NOT have rubber bands but do plan to get some for this purpose.
I have nipple and pussy clamps - no clothespins yet, also plan to get these.

Limits: Blood/bodily excretions in general.
Likes: bruising, welts and marks, counting strokes, extended self punishment sessions, corner time (or similar tasks).

Am new here- this is my first post. For now I am happy to report back details via chat or DM; eventually I would like to send pics.

Tiko

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 9, 2019
ok how about you tie tits up night and tight. apply tape over pussy and then spank tits with ruler 50 times per tit and crop on pussy50 times as well

Storsa

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2021
For this, you will need a clothes hanger that has clamps for hanging slacks or skirts. Go to a hardware store and get some stainless steel or brass brads (ask someone to help you if you don't know what they are). Drive the brads through the rubber pads on the clamps -- one top, one bottom -- so that about 1/4 inch protrudes. Then apply the nail clamps to you nipples and hook the hanger on the closet bar so that you are more or less hanging by nails in your nipples (use rope to adjust for height if you need to). Remain in that position for 30 minutes. You should bind or cuff your hands behind your back to help you avoid relieving your pain. If this works for you, I have some variations on it that are more painful. It would be nice to have a photo of you like this, but at least let me know how it works out.

Attachments

• 58791.jpg
    58791.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: StormyDungeons

Cloverlover23

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 1, 2022
Do you have binder clips? If not, every paper store or maybe a dollar store sell them for cheap! The more little the clip, the more it hurts but it does no damage to the skin. Put on a little one to each nipple, put on a padded bra, start a timer for 1 hour and then start doing your day! If you fail during the hour, you should turn the clamps for 90degrees and restart the timer! It gets more intense after every turn! I personally couldn't bear a hour, but after a nice play, my nipples hurted for hours! It is more intensive if your family is here and you wear only your clips, padded bra and a little top!
Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: Kinkyslut22

Featured Threads

New Personals