Female sub/slave wanted

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
25 year old strict sadistic master here with quite a dark dirty imagination looking for any age, any race female slave/sub/hucow to own. Im looking for something long term. Online for now and if we vibe I’m game for in person. I’m looking for a true slut who yearns to please and serve. The sluttier and kinkier you are the better. I do like to tie in both our likes and have a good time. Honestly into just about everything. Really into Bimbofication, degradation, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, clothing control, tit bondage, edging, hidden public, tit and pussy torture, pictures and videos, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, cum play. The dirtier and darker the better. The deal breaker for me if you have to be down for pictures and videos. If interested kik - imcorrupted

shikhar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 7, 2020
25 year old strict sadistic master here with quite a dark dirty imagination looking for any age, any race female slave/sub/hucow to own. Im looking for something long term. Online for now and if we vibe I’m game for in person. I’m looking for a true slut who yearns to please and serve. The sluttier and kinkier you are the better. I do like to tie in both our likes and have a good time. Honestly into just about everything. Really into Bimbofication, degradation, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, clothing control, tit bondage, edging, hidden public, tit and pussy torture, pictures and videos, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, cum play. The dirtier and darker the better. The deal breaker for me if you have to be down for pictures and videos. If interested kik - imcorrupted
i am ready to do it with you

Featured Threads

New Personals