Female submission, a beginners test.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I know there are many gals out there who are new to this and spend a lot of time lurking and reading wondering if they really are submissive and if this is for them.

This is a very gentle test I use in various forms that you can use to self test your own submissiveness, I don't expect you to respond or reply, the test is simply for your own use to help you better judge yourself.

Ideally it works best if completed at the end of a work day, you will need to prepare for the test by ensuring you dress correctly for the day you pick for your test. This must include nice panties and bra (sexy ones or your best), a skirt or pants and a button type shirt. You can also wear stockings but not tights or pantyhose.
You will also need the correct room for the test, it can be any room in your house that includes a full length mirror.

On the day of your test when you arrive home complete any tasks that have to be done then go to your test room.
Stand facing the mirror one to two paces away from it so you can see yourself head to toe, at all times during the test keep looking at yourself in the mirror.
Place both hands on your head and spread your feet a little wider than shoulder width apart. Say the following mantra (or mouth it if you need to be quiet) 20 times, "I am a good girl and do what I'm told".
Now slowly unbutton your shirt and pull your skirt down so the waist band is around your knees, place your hands back on your head and now repeat the mantra again 20 times.
Remove the shirt and skirt, fold them neatly and place them on the floor beside you, again put your hands on head and repeat the mantra 20 times.
Unhook your bra and let it dangle from one shoulder then pull your panties down around your knees, as before put your hands on head and repeat the mantra 20 times.
Remove the bra and panties and place them neatly on top of the other clothes, resume your position and repeat the mantra again 20 times.
Move your feet further apart and squat slightly thrusting your hips forwards, using both hands spread your vagina and repeat the mantra 20 times.
Turn around on the spot, keep your feet wide apart and bend forward keeping your legs straight so your hands touch the ground, look back between your legs at yourself in the mirror and for the final time repeat the mantra 20 times.

The test is almost done, do you feel flushed, nervous, heart racing, excited and maybe horny? If you want to you can masturbate until you cum, and when you do remember to repeat the mantra "I am a good girl and do what I'm told".

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
If only I'd seen this when I was younger. Then again, I guess things turned out pretty well ☺️

Mistress4all

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 18, 2019
I think this will now be the first thing I ask all my new subs to do. What a fantastic idea!

playtoday

Verified Kinky
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2016
I just performed the mirror test like a good girl that I am. During the test I often found myself looking at other things in the mirror other than my body, things like a blanket or the curtains. Having to correct my vision several times and starting the mantra over each time that my vision corrected. By the time I got to the mantra with my bra and panties I was wet and red in the face. By the time I was finished I felt ready to cum

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I just performed the mirror test like a good girl that I am. During the test I often found myself looking at other things in the mirror other than my body, things like a blanket or the curtains. Having to correct my vision several times and starting the mantra over each time that my vision corrected. By the time I got to the mantra with my bra and panties I was wet and red in the face. By the time I was finished I felt ready to cum

Did you cum afterwards? Nothing in the test told you neither to cum or not to do it...

Subi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 17, 2020
This is really good. Going to make sure I do it. Thanks

Featured Threads

New Personals