Experience
10+

MasterDom360

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 8, 2022
Hello ladies. Master is lookong for a new sub or slave to take control of own ang grow.
I control females anonymous that want to learn experience or broaden their knowledge experience and sexual desires while setting out a foundation layout and structure that will keep them happy inline and controlled

Dares and tasks is what master likes to use to set push and extend boundaries while also knowing that most girls will be new to this so easing your way into basic level of control and then moving forward with more advanced things like dares tasks and challenges.

So what am i looking for. A submissive or a slave that wants to learn grow and advance, experience is not important willingness to learn and obey is.

Here are some of the things i like and Control to help my girls to learn and get better at:

Cloths control, bladder control, Movement ristriction
Scheduling, Play time, Orgasm controll, Edging
Squirting, Position play, Begging, watersports, stuffing,
Dares, Tasks, Challenges, Punishment, Whipping, Out door tasks, Timed spanking, Extream play (this is what i can think of right now. If you have other things you like and want to add thats fine you can tell master) ofcourse you can add to this.

Limits
Underage, life threatening, cutting and blood (period blood is fine and natural) scat, male or male and female couples,

At this time i am only taking on girls that are happy with photos and videos (face is optional) as this is how i control set rules tasks challenges dares and punishments as well as keeping you in line and using you how i want.

And lastly i offer sexual and non sexual control so if you want more then sexual such as life running organisations and discipline.

You can contact me to know more by sending me a PM here or on kik at MasterDom360

Rules
No one under 18
Only female
Like i said before photos and videos are required

Master is waiting

Featured Threads

New Personals