Female subs required for naughty task GC on KIK

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
One of my subs and I are looking for a female to join us in a naughty task related GC on KIK. Please contact me either through my DM or direct via my KIK details below to see if your up to the task / compatible with my sub.

(If this is in the wrong section apologies I wasn’t sure where to post it)

Reactions: BowToLadyKarina

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Oh and catfishes need not apply. As they did yesterday because for safety reasons we check thoroughly. So we are still looking for someone/s

Reactions: BowToLadyKarina

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Well we are still searching seems our checks have prevented a few fakers getting in. So if your not a fake ladies then pls see above

Reactions: Sinnah

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Still on the look out for ladies to join. Might be a good time with this global quarantining going on if your in need of something to help pass the time!

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
As it looks like we are going to have more time on our hands at home now. If any of you wish to join with us then pls get in contact via details in the original post

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Again still looking to find someone suitable and genuinely interested. Those who will back out need not apply

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Now looking for a new “contestant”. To come join. Either msg me or via KIK

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Still not got anyone quite right yet so anymore willing volunteers pls get in contact via DM or KIK

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
If you’re bored during lockdown and what to try something new that you may not have considered before and will help time go faster then get in contact via DM or Kik (LDCII) Direct.

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Due to levels of interest now being larger than I anticipated to save me repeating myself I have created a form to fill
Out. So if you want to copy and paste and either DM it to me here or direct to KIK I can place you quicker and get things moving.

Welcome to the naughty Tasks GC

The basics are as follows. You will compete in a collection of various “naughty tasks” that will fit within your limits. You will be placed against another contestant / sub, and the tasks will vary in degrees of naughtiness and difficulty. The majority of tasks will require some level of nudity and live images will be required for proof. (No images will be shared or saved). For example the first task in all groups is a Strip Quiz.

Before acceptance to the battle arenas you will need to complete the following questions so you can be placed against someone who matches your criteria. Be as honest as you can do you can be matched better.

Real Age:

Where in the world are you (country):

Limits

What age range would you like to be pitted against:

Some people are interested as a losing forfeit to push one of their limits. If you are interested in this which limit/s would you consider

Do you show face in images/videos:

Anything else you wish to add:

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Another successful game began tonight. Anyone else fancies signing up for the games? See above post for more

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
I have a couple of mid week gaps if anyone’s interested joining?

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Coming to an end of a game session anyone like to try out?

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
In need of some new contestants. Females or Male/female couples welcome pls see the form below and contact me on here via DM or KIK directly

Apr 10, 2020
Due to levels of interest now being larger than I anticipated to save me repeating myself I have created a form to fill
Out. So if you want to copy and paste and either DM it to me here or direct to KIK I can place you quicker and get things moving.

The basics are as follows. You will compete in a collection of various “naughty tasks” that will fit within your limits. You will be placed against another contestant / sub, and the tasks will vary in degrees of naughtiness and difficulty. The majority of tasks will require some level of nudity and live images will be required for proof. (No images will be shared or saved). For example the first task in all groups is a Strip Quiz.

Before acceptance to the battle arenas you will need to complete the following questions so you can be placed against someone who matches your criteria. Be as honest as you can do you can be matched better.

Real Age:

Limits

Some people are interested as a losing forfeit to push one of their limits. If you are interested in this which limit/s would you consider

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Currently have a spot for 2 people or couples in two separate contests see the above post for more details and get in contact ASAP to join

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Time for another round of games if anyone’s interested

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Again
In need of some new contestants. Females or Male/female couples welcome pls see the form below and contact me on here via DM or KIK directly

April 10 2020

Real Age:

Limits

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
I’ve been away on holiday/vacation and so now I have some spaces for some new contestants to begin in games

So if you fit the above and you’re interested then pls get in contact ASAP

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
I’ve currently got one player ready and waiting to go so if your interested fill in the form above HMU on KIK and let’s have some fun

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Haven’t run a naughty tasks battle arena for a while. If you’re up for it pls see the instructions above and get in contact. Let’s have some fun

Featured Threads

New Personals