Femdom

angelatheexposer

Suspected catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2017
So true. Most of the guys on here are creepy and have no "game".

If you're opener is "please miss own me" with an attached pic of your boner... You shouldn't wonder why your responses are unfavorable lol

Maybe the nature of the site attracts guys like that??

Reactions: The king

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
Perhaps, but I think in what I've seen here and plenty of other places on the net that there may be a true need for some to connect in some way, but most, IMO, this is just a game..
by "game" she means the ability to have a positive interaction with someone you find desireable.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

absolutekink

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 11, 2019
Too many men on the Internet approaching dommes like they owe them something. Just being here doesn't entitle anyone to attention or gratification.

If you truly are a sub, then you'll submit gracefully, this isn't about you. Make your shop window attractive and be respectful. Be useful, thoughtful and paint yourself as a prize worthy of owning. What are you really offering? If you are sincere (and lucky) you'll be chosen.

Alternatively, you can just piss and moan about it and see where that gets you.

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
I don't think it is a men-phenomenon. I guess it's just the fact that there are so many men on boards like this. If you got 2000 men and 1% of them is off like that, you still got 20 behaving badly. So I'd say it's the masses that make that impression.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Good points raised here.
So true. Most of the guys on here are creepy and have no "game".

If you're opener is "please miss own me" with an attached pic of your boner... You shouldn't wonder why your responses are unfavorable lol

Maybe the nature of the site attracts guys like that??

I can see how getting pms like this is a real pain in the bum but let us not tar all sub men with the same brush. I personally would never act like that. I try and treat all people with respect both online and off and generally I only send pms to people that have contacted me first or to people that are looking for help with something and I think I have something they would find useful such as a link to some info.

Maybe that is why no one ever talks to me :cry:. (slunks away from the pc, head down, shoulders hunch, feeling sorrow for himself.)

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
Good points raised here.

I can see how getting pms like this is a real pain in the bum but let us not tar all sub men with the same brush. I personally would never act like that. I try and treat all people with respect both online and off and generally I only send pms to people that have contacted me first or to people that are looking for help with something and I think I have something they would find useful such as a link to some info.

Maybe that is why no one ever talks to me :cry:. (slunks away from the pc, head down, shoulders hunch, feeling sorrow for himself.)
Dude, go treat yourself to an icecream cone or something.

edwinlove1999

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 30, 2019
My name is Edwin. i have been searching for a mistress to serve for months now with no luck. i take some of your advise with being clear on my intentions of sticking around and not just looking to get a nut off. if anyone has any input it would be appreciated

Reactions: mommy-stella9

Featured Threads

New Personals