Femdom

WillSubmitToExposure

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 20, 2019
Island of Femdom
With a class, like a real lady. Can't imagine Maryl Streep being so creepy and unclassy ;) . Just simple ratio. Guys applied for an ad. I can't see it being wrong, but on the other hand whoever posted the ad should be a happy (you post an that you sell a car and you got a good response, ie more people bid. You should be happy). Here a femdom posts and ad and then gets angry that she gets repsonses. I don't get it. Sorry.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
No perhaps you don't get it along with many, many others.
Its when they don't post an ad as a few posts back like when Izz simply replied to something. All they have to do is mention they are an actual female dom (or switch in her case) and WHAM 50 unwanted messages. Its like trench warfare for them, stick their head up and it gets blasted.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I feel a 'real' man does not have as much trouble getting a 'real' 'classy' lady, Also these real 'classy' Meryl Streep doppelgangers might not be participating in such discussions with huge undertones of many types of '-isms', better try Hollywood

WillSubmitToExposure

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 20, 2019
Island of Femdom
I feel a 'real' man does not have as much trouble getting a 'real' 'classy' lady, Also these real 'classy' Meryl Streep doppelgangers might not be participating in such discussions with huge undertones of many types of '-isms', better try Hollywood

So should I, or should I not reply to an ad?

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
So should I, or should I not reply to an ad?

Honestly, I would say no. The reason is that many women know who they are going to play with.

For me.... the best way to improve your chances of attracting a dom is by participating in discussions. Interact with us as people. Trust me, we read those things.

As for class, well, I guess I am just going to have to live with you thinking I am a classless cunt. I promise to do my best to survive. ;)

• Love
Reactions: AmvetSB

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
With a class, like a real lady. Can't imagine Maryl Streep being so creepy and unclassy ;) . Just simple ratio. Guys applied for an ad. I can't see it being wrong, but on the other hand whoever posted the ad should be a happy (you post an that you sell a car and you got a good response, ie more people bid. You should be happy). Here a femdom posts and ad and then gets angry that she gets repsonses. I don't get it. Sorry.

The issue isn't so much that we post ads and get responses. We post ANYTHING and get swamped. And, the crap we get is anything but classy.

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
In all honesty I would say that 99.99% of ads posted by "Dommes" are either fakes or findoms so it really isn't worth responding. As @IzzAvenged said the ones really looking will be reading what you post and looking for the standouts.

Just like picking up a hot chick at a bar. Cheezy lines and an over bearing personality will not get you far. Overly aggressive will get a drink thrown in your face and the bouncer (yes, hot chicks normally know the bouncers if they are regulars) will be a little more "enthusiastic than necessary" when they remove you.

Be yourself. Be honest. If a woman doesn't like you for who you are, she isn't worth your time.

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Perhaps it's just a lack of reading skills. Many people (especially on getDare) do contact me and fade away when they realize I'm not a genetic female. I don't like to hit everybody with the obvious stick especially because I love to see "female" as my gender; but as a consequence I've changed it to "Unknown" and I also added some sentence to my signature: "I'm probably neither male nor female, I'm somewhere in between. I consider myself female with an extra."

I don't think one can misread that sentence, but I still occasionally get orders to "fuck my cunt." I really don't know how to proceed; I don't want my profile to list me as "male" since I'm not male.

Now to stop complaining and returning back to my argument: most men are probably not able to read.

natethegreat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2011
Northern Ontario
Everyone may be listening to this one girl post but fact is everyone is completely wrong. Talk to a male dom and ask them if they get flooded with messages after making any post stating they are a dom. Regardless Of the dominant gender there is a huge gap in the ratio of subs to doms. So this conversation started by one person I really only see one girls opinion which is one sided as they only know their own experiences. That being said, nothing mentioned would I claim is not correct however there are a crapload of doms that contact me after seeing my posts, most of which I turn away. The majority of doms seem to think they own any sub and can start demanding right off the start. Now the only ones who don't stop chatting with those types are usually those just looking for then and now. Not continuous. Point is, us subs are just as frustrated with the doms. Most doms dont understand that Only a small amount of true subs blindly submit to anyone but that is because it is their kink. Doesnt mean every sub is into such.

natethegreat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2011
Northern Ontario
I dont know how many times I get random messages from a dom demanding I strip and send them pics or go on video for them. Then if I refuse they get all pissy and claim I am a fake. Anyone reading this who has actually chatted with me knows that is furthest from the truth as I always follow through with what I agree to. Key phrase there "what I agree to". All subs have the right to choose who they submit to not only because it's common sense but also the law in most countries. Its also about respect. My answer to those "female doms" complaining about the amount of responses they get, frankly, suck it up. If you get 50 messages, guarantee at least 5 are worth talking to. So really, this is someone who had a bad experience and is trying to blame it on everyone else. Only reason you are pissed is because of what in your head. Nobody's fault but your own. If you don't want anyone contacting you then don't post. Or simply click that box that prevents people from messaging you. A bunch of babies on here wasting space in this forum over Bullshit complaining. Specific to those complaining in this thread about So many responses, fyi, many doms like subs that act desparate because they are more willing subs. So just because you don't enjoy it gives you absolutely no right to speak for other females or be sexist and naive thinking its only female doms with such experiences. Get over yourself. I for one am completely turned off from someone with such a perspective and at least this thread tells me who to block so that if they contact me from a post I make they can't even have a chance. So to all females complaining in this thread, the only thing you are doing is ensuring the desparate losers looking for a one time thing will keep flooding your inbox no matter what. However the few good potentials will not even arrive in your inbox because we do not want doms who can't understand or respect that everyone is here for their needs as you are here for yours.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I dont know how many times I get random messages from a dom demanding I strip and send them pics or go on video for them. Then if I refuse they get all pissy and claim I am a fake. Anyone reading this who has actually chatted with me knows that is furthest from the truth as I always follow through with what I agree to. Key phrase there "what I agree to". All subs have the right to choose who they submit to not only because it's common sense but also the law in most countries. Its also about respect. My answer to those "female doms" complaining about the amount of responses they get, frankly, suck it up. If you get 50 messages, guarantee at least 5 are worth talking to. So really, this is someone who had a bad experience and is trying to blame it on everyone else. Only reason you are pissed is because of what in your head. Nobody's fault but your own. If you don't want anyone contacting you then don't post. Or simply click that box that prevents people from messaging you. A bunch of babies on here wasting space in this forum over Bullshit complaining. Specific to those complaining in this thread about So many responses, fyi, many doms like subs that act desparate because they are more willing subs. So just because you don't enjoy it gives you absolutely no right to speak for other females or be sexist and naive thinking its only female doms with such experiences. Get over yourself. I for one am completely turned off from someone with such a perspective and at least this thread tells me who to block so that if they contact me from a post I make they can't even have a chance. So to all females complaining in this thread, the only thing you are doing is ensuring the desparate losers looking for a one time thing will keep flooding your inbox no matter what. However the few good potentials will not even arrive in your inbox because we do not want doms who can't understand or respect that everyone is here for their needs as you are here for yours.
This is totally 100% wrong. And the reason is you brought male Doms into the mix as well and very likely all the fake female dommes too.
The issue isn't just about real female dommes getting blasted with messages its also female subs who suffer the same fate.
Its also not an isolated incident, it happens every time, regardless of what they post about ALL the real females will get bombed with messages begging them to be someones mistress.
Suggesting they should simply accept this is ridiculous, it is also ridiculous to think that the ratio of "good" messages is anything like as high as that.
Currently I would say there are maybe 4 or 5 active, real female dommes on the site, there is no way you are getting any demands from any of them. Anything you recieve in your inbox will from a male dom, a scammer or a catfish!

• Love
Reactions: nina and AmvetSB

natethegreat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2011
Northern Ontario
This is totally 100% wrong. And the reason is you brought male Doms into the mix as well and very likely all the fake female dommes too.
The issue isn't just about real female dommes getting blasted with messages its also female subs who suffer the same fate.
Its also not an isolated incident, it happens every time, regardless of what they post about ALL the real females will get bombed with messages begging them to be someones mistress.
Suggesting they should simply accept this is ridiculous, it is also ridiculous to think that the ratio of "good" messages is anything like as high as that.
Currently I would say there are maybe 4 or 5 active, real female dommes on the site, there is no way you are getting any demands from any of them. Anything you recieve in your inbox will from a male dom, a scammer or a catfish!

Uhh, no I am not wrong at all. You are also making assumptions. Not once did I say my opinion was based solely on my experiences on Kinktalk. This is also my opinion based on my experiences which I also explained in my post. So I really have no clue who you are but clearly you are just here to argue and complain and ruin the mood for everyone. Just because you are having no luck doesn't mean anything as I am a male sub and have no issues finding people to talk to as I use many sites and many methods.

As for accepting it being ridiculous, are you kidding me? If you can't accept people responding to an ad you post then you shouldn't post it considering how many people are probably reading it. So yes, rather then think everyone wants to hear a female complain about all the messages they get in response to a post they should either accept it or not post. How could you or anyone think someone makes a post and only the perfect person will respond in the perfect way and absolutely everyone else is annoying them? So many dominants expect everything for nothing. Well you have to find the right sub which is into everything.

Furthermore, for some reason Dommes on this site do not put any information in their posts or at least not nearly as detailed as some of the posts on getdare. So that's probably a reason the few female dominants are having issues. If you state what you want and put effort into your post, you will get the good ones responding. No matter what, you will get the people you don't want responding as I mentioned, Male Doms get crazy amounts of messages too.

Lastly your comment of yet another assumption you have made about some of the females that I have spoken with were not males. I am not naive to believe that however I have cammed with 4 different women on kik that contacted me via one of my posts here on kinktalk. Cam also means live so I know they weren't sending other pics even though 3 of the 4 didn't show face, their parts were definitely female.

So clearly you are having some bad luck but give it up buddy. You look super stressed out so clearly you are having some personal issues and for some reason you are trying to drag others in. I am done responding to this thread as overall it is a complete waste of space. Just a female bitching about getting too many responses and trying to say all subs need to do what she wants. She doesn't speak for everyone.

Now you, a staff member of kinktalk are actually here instigating with members and trying to get people pissed off and discouraged from using kinktalk. Like really, you are making people leave this site. As a "staff member" you should be remaining neutral. If you wish to be a member, you should be using a different account. It's an abuse of power when you look at ethics.

So seriously, quit complaining about stuff that does not affect you nor do you have any first hand account other then your own. Stop speaking for one female who you are probably just trying to impress to get some pics out of. Honestly, you make me want to leave this site. Been here for years and stopped using it because it died. Have been trying to re-spark it by advertising on fetlife and getdare and faproulette and bdsmlr, etc. However if you are what represents this site then I fear I made a huge error in thinking this site was respectable in the kink community.

A Kinktalk Staff member acting the way you are, you should be ashamed of yourself and start acting professional as you personally represent this site.

natethegreat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2011
Northern Ontario
Wow. You clearly can't read otherwise you would understand I am not looking for help. I was simply helping you few understand why you may be having problems when the rest of us are not. I don't need help. There are much fewer female dommes because majority of women are submissive and do not like submissive men. Which means you have to stand out from the rest. However there are females dommes having problems not because of the people responding to their posts but because they have their own problems in their head. I don't care who I speak with, age, gender, etc. Maybe for that reason, females tend to be more inclined to message me. So I definitely don't need help as you few are on here begging and complaining and assuming it's the same for everyone. It is not. Many of us do just fine. So maybe instead of you presuming its absolutely everyone else that is the problem, realize it is probably you.

Like really, when you think everyone else is the problem, that's when you should try to obtain a different perspective. Instead of having an intellectual discussion that is respectful, those who choose to resort to insults and disrespect, well that's probably the problem. So as I said, take a look at what you are doing and change things.

Fyi, subs should be the ones doing the posting and waiting for contact. Do you know how many non members come onto this site, find a kik for someone they wish to contact and contact them?

I have never had luck messaging a Dom/Domme. I instead try to be as clear and detailed with what I am looking for and always leave another form of contact, such as kik or skype. This works because females even if Dominant, are intimidated and overwhelmed. Yet, instead of complaining and declaring all subs should be what they specifically want and nobody else apply (totally unrealistic), the ones worth chatting with figure out another route to get what they want.

That's a great way for us subs to eliminate the ones who are not intellectually capable of even carrying on a decent conversation because if they find an alternative method from being spammed, it typically means they also have a brain.

So many of you stereotype because of your own experience, or lack there of. So take what I say as help or don't but act like an adult instead of these ridiculous forms of insults when you are presented with facts and opinions you cannot debate. It shows such a horrible quality in a person.

Anyways, I am now done with this site and honestly, I am going to go start making some posts about this experience to my followers in the kink community. How the staff pick fights with people and whine and complain their aren't enough female members instead of getting of their asses and bringing m

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Nate, you seem to have not seen @droptokon's albums or profile messages have you, the pics of different subs are not all net finds.;)

Also not even required to mention how much people here like, respect and defer to him for his sound advice. He is a great mod and his credentials need no validation. The posting stats and facts are self explanatory.

Your long posts above are filled with fallacies and inconsistencies and are not even worth an argument. If you don't like some people, ignore them, and see an anger management therapist if you need to.

But stop spewing venom and baseless personal attacks, it is actually ridiculous enough to not even piss people off but there is a limit to everything.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals