Femdom

WillSubmitToExposure

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 20, 2019
Island of Femdom
Yes: "we the dommes are tired and we don't like you". I love that attitude. On the other hand let's say someone likes femdom and they would like to meet their match. The online attitude looks like this:

Domme: "You will do everything I tell you; be a mind reader and guess what I like. If you don't do that in the first message I will not respond and delete the pm.

Submissive: "I like femdom, I would like to meet one. Here's one maybe I'll pm one. Hi Mistress, I would like to talk to you. Could we chat? What do you like?"

Domme: nothing. silence.

Submissive: "female? maybe its a dude? its the Internet anyway" 2nd pm - you're probably a dude, will you agree to pic verification?

Domme: the submissive is already blocked or put on ignore list.

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Actually this is a good point, also of interest maybe this thread dealing with this whole proof concept.
I should have titled "Trust, verification and the unfair burden on female subs and Dommes" really as it seems it always falls on the females to prove themselves. But as I point out in the thread, if they do verify they could then get much better quality responses as genuine sub guys (or girls) could approach them with more confidence.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Submissive: "I like femdom, I would like to meet one. Here's one maybe I'll pm one. Hi Mistress, I would like to talk to you. Could we chat? What do you like?"

I understand what you are trying to say and Just my two cents, If the only reason for applying to a particular ad is the one stated above instead of looking more deeply into who they are, there posting history and online credibility or how compatible they are and the application message is as stated above then they are likely to run into (fake) Domme's who are capable of saying the following that you wrote:
Domme: "You will do everything I tell you; be a mind reader and guess what I like. If you don't do that in the first message I will not respond and delete the pm.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
For those Dommes reading this you may want to gain the upper hand here by verifying, have a look here.

Reactions: AmvetSB

naked_pool_player

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 3, 2016
Maybe because there are 50 million guys out there that just want to jerk off and we get tire of it

Out of itnerest, is there anything we could do to make ourselves stand out from the crowd, and prove that we are genuine and serious, and not just looking to jerk off?

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
Out of itnerest, is there anything we could do to make ourselves stand out from the crowd, and prove that we are genuine and serious, and not just looking to jerk off?
Read previous comment above by @droptokon
Then, try not to be aggressive with your desires as they come off being demands rather than interests...
Then, scramble JFK's "Ask not what your country can do for you" with "Ma'am, what can I do for you today?" rather than "Uhh, I've got 7 minutes, tell me to stick something in my ass..."
Sorry.. but that's the impression I get and what I see wrong that turns 'them' off...

natethegreat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2011
Northern Ontario
Or maybe the truth is that there just aren't many dominant women out there. like really, there isn't. There are many females on here who I have chatted with that turned out to be guys. Don't get me wrong, what AmvetSB said, clearly that makes total sense too as yeah, a dominant doesn't want to be told by a sub what they have to make the sub do. Lots of fakes on here that ruin it for the real ones.

Reactions: AmvetSB

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Or maybe the truth is that there just aren't many dominant women out there. like really, there isn't. There are many females on here who I have chatted with that turned out to be guys. Don't get me wrong, what AmvetSB said, clearly that makes total sense too as yeah, a dominant doesn't want to be told by a sub what they have to make the sub do. Lots of fakes on here that ruin it for the real ones.
You have pretty much nailed the answer, I can tell you for sure that the number of real female Dommes here is tiny which is why I am keen to add some of them as verified but in truth there isn't mush incentive for them. With a ratio of 100's to 1 they can simply browse to find their perfect subs and then contact them directly without ever posting an ad.
So really my only advice is to post sensible, informative things that may attract their attention and don't bother chasing. Its not a race where the first to contact will become their slave, they can afford to be very, very picky so only the juiciest worm will attract the big fish.

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
So really my only advice is to post sensible, informative things that may attract their attention and don't bother chasing. Its not a race where the first to contact will become their slave, they can afford to be very, very picky so only the juiciest worm will attract the big fish.

I have played with a few guys here and Dr O is dead on. The subs I played with didn't approach me or respond to an ad. I approached them based on their posts.

Featured Threads

New Personals