Feminised February?

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Less than a month until I'm home alone...

Last edited:

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I’d go with black but then I’m not into all that overly dramatic color scheme thing unless if it’s done in a chic and classy way.
Thank you ma'am.

Over on imagefap I have had a suggestion of blue tights and a suggestion of tights with one leg dark blue and the other leg light blue.

And one suggestion that I should go bare legged in high heels despite the February cold

Fiery Bird

Verified Phoenix
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 3, 2020
Thank you ma'am.

Over on imagefap I have had a suggestion of blue tights and a suggestion of tights with one leg dark blue and the other leg light blue.

And one suggestion that I should go bare legged in high heels despite the February cold

Blue tights is also good. Why don’t you get a pair of dark blue and a pair of light blue and see how they look separately and mixed.

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
So it's nearly time... Is anyone excited to see the CD content I'm planning to post or should I just experience it for myself and not create any "evidence"?

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
My original sissy outfit that I still need to go out in...

Taking out the trash will be the first test tonight... And then slightly further afield 🤞

By the way, we have snow in West Yorkshire today... 🥶

Screenshot_2022-02-19-16-48-11-077_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
SubbySecret's profile
"Fun" story, I went for another little walk at 1am in my original sissy outfit. It was REALLY windy and rainy and cold by that time so I only managed one way this time.

I put my black trainers back on to walk home and my hoody but it was hard enough getting my sweatpants off, I decided to risk not putting them back on.

Unfortunately I live around the corner from an industrial estate so it's never really "dead" and there were vehicles driving up and down the main road... I had to duck behind a couple of parked cars which was great until I got to the hill leading up to the alleyway that I cut through to get to the street I live on.

There are no cars after the four houses at the bottom of the hill. But somehow I made it - until, just at the foot of the alley, the lights in the house on the corner came on and a man came out of the gateway into the alley for a cigarette!!!

There's no way he wouldn't have seen my short skirt and stocking tops, but did he realise I wasn't female??? I didn't dare risk having to walk past him so I had to walk all the way up the hill!!!​

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Couple of images for you I took at the end of my first walk... The shorts wouldn't stay on so I had to abandon them for my wife's bikini

Screenshot_2022-02-21-05-33-56-893_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Sissy Jayci videos are now live on xhamster!!

Please let me know if you like them or how you think I should be punished if you don't

Last edited:

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I feel like because I kept my wife's coat on and the shorts didn't stay on, I had to redo my walk properly... and throw in a li'l bonus 😘

I'll post more xhamster links when the latest videos go live

I hope you're enjoying, even if you don't want to admit to it 🤔🤫

Screenshot_2022-02-23-01-42-36-124_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Screenshot_2022-02-23-01-39-57-294_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Featured Threads

New Personals