Feminization Kink Sub-Forum -- Definition

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
This sub-forum will deal with the kink of "Feminization" and all the aspects related to it. According to wiki:

Feminization is used to describe the practice, especially in female dominance, of switching the gender role of a male submissive. It is usually achieved via cross-dressing, where the male is dressed in female attire, ranging from just wearing female undergarments to being fully dressed in very feminine attire, including make-up, hairdressing and nail polish. Some males take on tasks, behaviors and roles that are overtly feminine, and adopt female mannerisms and postures in tasks such as sitting, walking, and acting in a feminine manner. This emasculation may be coupled with punishments such as spanking or caning to gain cooperation and heighten submission of submissive male. Begging and pleading to stop the feminization may be part of the fantasy.

Reactions: Marss933

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
You really don't get it do you?
This is the announcement thread for when this sub forum was formed, its not something you opt in to.
Please if you are going to post something take the time to read and stop dropping 2 word posts with no content, context or meaning!!!

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
This sub-forum will deal with the kink of "Feminization" and all the aspects related to it. According to wiki:

Feminization is used to describe the practice, especially in female dominance, of switching the gender role of a male submissive. It is usually achieved via cross-dressing, where the male is dressed in female attire, ranging from just wearing female undergarments to being fully dressed in very feminine attire, including make-up, hairdressing and nail polish. Some males take on tasks, behaviors and roles that are overtly feminine, and adopt female mannerisms and postures in tasks such as sitting, walking, and acting in a feminine manner. This emasculation may be coupled with punishments such as spanking or caning to gain cooperation and heighten submission of submissive male. Begging and pleading to stop the feminization may be part of the fantasy.
I can add to this.

Feminization goes deeper than sex play genres and is mainstream general public. In the 1970s there were so many broken homes and single mom syndrome that by the 1980s guys were = wearing pink, having top buttons on shirts undone, and wearing jewelry = necklaces, bracelets, and pierced earings.

By the 1990s there was an explosion of guys wearing their wives or gf's underwear. In some cases they wore each others.

Circa 2000 guys began either buying panties for themselves OR did a more covert mode by selecting silky or nylon made for men underwear.

By 2010 it was discovered that a huge number of males were stocking shopping for themselves.

Clearly this was bound to show up in sex play and it has. I do research and have seen some remarkable numbers that indicate 6 - 10 males age 40 - 65 would submit to be pegged by a female person and 4 - 10 in the same age group would submit to male administered anal sex.

Psychologically it seems the breach between all things MALE to all things FEMALE is closing alot and to a degree sociologists are concerned it may not change back.

Of course ALL religious factions on earth are deeply disturbed but are helpless to stop it.

There was a time not long ago at all where any such sex play would be branded as debased perversion. Today however it is so common as to be not only absurd but more and more considered NORMAL.

The kink and fetish communities have so long been underground that they have not seen daylight in decades. The sad thing to that is = when/if this community at large does do this they are going to be stunned at HOW MAINSTREAM ALL OF THIS NOW IS. You can even search = pussy at ebay and find products which may be tame but then search cock rings, bondage gear, sex swings, anal hooks, penis plugs, chastity toys, electro sex toys, handcuffs, and = RIDING CROPS. Omg its all there.

Times have changed and all males have gotten into closer touch with their female sides and the door slamming indicator = sheer number of mtf transexuals globally. Its a virtual avalanche.

My suggestion is = run with this. Ive had gal pals shave my legs then put me into black stockings and heels and then peg me. These were NOT YOUR AVERAGE EVERYDAY KINKY GALS EITHER BUT WERE EVERY SINGLE SUNDAY CHURCH WOMEN.

Ad for me, aside from being a sex researcher i am also a registered pentecostal christian minister.

So what is all that saying to us?

This stuff is no longer stuck in closets or locked in dungeons. It is right next door in the neighbors house - the vanilla church people neighbors you never would talk to because you were convinced they would judge you. Ha. Their sex toy collection tops yours and on steroids.

In the end all of society is embracing feminization. It took several thousand years to credit females at all so we may get this all at once.

I see few downsides and too many upsides to be counted.

So now know as sourced from a known and highly regarded sex researcher. Make of it what you will but run with it into great pleasures fantasies and many orgasms. -:)

Thatguy_89

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 28, 2024
Is this thread active bisexual crossdressing sissy chastity submissive here looking for like minded people

Featured Threads

New Personals