May 20, 2013
Maby you shoude have so peopel can go direct to your site 🤔

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I suggest being careful as there’s a gray area of what is considered pay to play. And this post is getting closer to it. Wouldn’t want to see you banned over a site rules violation.

Now that being said. As to the way you grow a following in any platform. It’s a slow process. For one to make decent progress it almost becomes work daily to build a group of consistent followers.
You also have to make yourself stand out from the millions of other sex workers. It’s not an easy market to become successful in. Chaturbate and or cam4 used to be good sites to attract attention and link to other accounts. The live vid feed really brings in the numbers. Currently here alone you have next to no media content to entice anyone to bite. Maybe start there ?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I suggest being careful as there’s a gray area of what is considered pay to play. And this post is getting closer to it. Wouldn’t want to see you banned over a site rules violation.
The rule is pretty straightforward, as long you are not promoting your OF account it's ok to discuss things about it. This discussion is perfectly fine and doesn't breach any rules.

We have at least 3 other members I'm aware of who run OF accounts and do quite well I think.
At least 2 of them got a start by posting HEAPS of content here first which did indeed create a following that, er, followed. Lol...

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Nice. Glad you started getting some followers. Hope it all continues to increase

Reactions: wh0re2015

wh0re2015

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
Thank you sir.

Its been good recently although its quite vanilla and that's not quite me... i have always been a sub and although im being asked for particular photos etc i have a higher calling to serve if that makes any sense. I need to try and figure how to appeal to a different market.

I think I'll have to do a photoshoot with some fetish pictures or a dom video shoot to advertise.

Reactions: The king

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Have you tried wearing gags while being live, or handcuffs.
You are being asked for pics right, ma be having nipples clamps under bra will give people some idea what you are into and they can pick it up.

Or you can post your KT account link in your profile.

Otherwise you can just be a pathetic whore and tell them how you feel about being used.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I know plenty of SW who are kink friendly. You can just add that part into the profile. Bdsm kink friendly, likes dislikes, limits. But you’ll have to decide between what you are using this for. Is it to make money or is it to fill your side of being dominated? When it’s run like business it’s going to feel like business. In the same sense. When you run it focused on self pleasure it will earn less money. All those people making decent money have made this a job. Forget the8-10hrs a day on cam. The behind the scenes work is just as long sometimes.

I have assisted a few kink friends with tasking and such for them to create content from. Even a couple locals who I actually physically was involved in content with to help them get that kink side advertised.

wh0re2015

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
Thanks for all your comments. It really has slowed up.

Like you say I'll have to start using my toys I have like the Ball gag, nipple clamps, vibs and dildos to advertise I'm kink friendly (and enjoy lol)

Well I guess it's a bit of both I'm doing it because I'm horny and like being used but also need a bit of cash. I guess I'm happy to offer some pics free and some paid for if that helps get fans but I don't know how I'd advertise that it's a bit desperate.

Reactions: subtlizer

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Thanks for all your comments. It really has slowed up.

Like you say I'll have to start using my toys I have like the Ball gag, nipple clamps, vibs and dildos to advertise I'm kink friendly (and enjoy lol)

Well I guess it's a bit of both I'm doing it because I'm horny and like being used but also need a bit of cash. I guess I'm happy to offer some pics free and some paid for if that helps get fans but I don't know how I'd advertise that it's a bit desperate.
Don't show toys directly. Make it step by step, like wear a mask on gag. Bra on clamps etc.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
My twitter account with 4k followers has been locked. Now I've gotta start all over again to built it back up 😭
What, dont tell us, that you posted your tits on there like a filthy slut you are.
Its not good for others' health to see those lovely tits of yours.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
My twitter account with 4k followers has been locked. Now I've gotta start all over again to built it back up 😭
You can sometimes hashtag your old account name and it will help people find your new one. If they go searching for whatever the name was then your tag on your current new account will show up as well. It’s odd because Twitter doesn’t usually ban for nudity or even advertising it seems. As long as all content was legal.

wh0re2015

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
You can sometimes hashtag your old account name and it will help people find your new one. If they go searching for whatever the name was then your tag on your current new account will show up as well. It’s odd because Twitter doesn’t usually ban for nudity or even advertising it seems. As long as all content was legal.
It not banned me, It said I need to verify as there was suspicious activity. The problem is that my old email platform doesn't exist anymore so I can't get the email they sent me to reset the password. 😭

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
It not banned me, It said I need to verify as there was suspicious activity. The problem is that my old email platform doesn't exist anymore so I can't get the email they sent me to reset the password. 😭
Still use the hashtag method you’ll carry over new ones. You can always retweet that accounts tweets to your new account and connect people

Featured Threads

New Personals