subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
So I put this up to attract and advertised the full video is on there. Let's see what happens x

Ohh my, tbh I had thought you got a bigger set. But looking at the pose, it got. everything in it. A perfect no bra, along with just bare minimum exposure enough to make the man think what's behind the hands, also open hands and plam. hiding nipples telling people to PPV.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Well... so much has happened since i last updated this.

The first time ever I've been a Mistress and I absolutely loved it... to a certain extent, which ill explain later. I really didn't know how much of a rush to my pussy it would be and how good I was at it... Ideas for tasks that I never new I could create and interesting ways to humiliate them! It's been great!

On the negative side I get jealous, I guess I am and always will be a sub and I get the need and ache to be owned like I am doing to them - is this normal?

I don't know if this makes me a switch or just enjoying something new?

On a last note... does anyone actually find this helpful or interesting to hear about? Similar content creators?
Don’t worry about the titles. If you’re enjoying it then go for it. Yes it’s normal to feel whatever you feel. There is not right or wrong as long as it’s within SSC or RACK. Be yourself and do what makes you happy. Plenty of people switch role or have a dominant and submissive partner.

Helpful?? Not really cuz I’m not content creating. But I do find it very interesting and it’s even more so now that you’ve been learning new things about yourself.

hotsexydaddy44

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2014
My opinion only. Your feeling are 100% valid. Acknowledge them but be careful if they guide you a certain way especially if it deals with someone else.

On the topic, Lots of adult film actresses have been doing interviews and the reason I bring that up is both insight and knowledge.

I was just listening to Riley Reid on a podcast talk about the biggest difference between on camera sex vs a relationship sex for her. Give it a listen as there is some pertinent content for content creator (of course at a smaller s ale than what she does). In the end, she enjoys both just a matter of correct (and healthy) relationships on both side (intimate v casual).

Good luck and keep on grinding. The grinding is what will make it successful for you.

Featured Threads

New Personals