wh0re2015

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
Thank you. I'll keep doing it for a while too so I catch as many people as possible.
It's a shame thought because I advertised my onlyfans there too and was gaining a bit of interest 🙄

wh0re2015

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
This only fans is much more difficult than I thought. I'm putting in the hard work but it's so slow. Started an Instagram acct to advertise now hopefully that will help.

wh0re2015

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
Losing my old twitter account really had caused even more of a slow up on my onlyfans. 😔.

• Sad
Reactions: The king

wh0re2015

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
Think I'm ready to close my account 😔. At first I did ok... now its just men messaging me for free and just wanting dirty chat then asking for pictures and when I send the odd one that's ppv they question it (regardless they got 4-5 free before the ppv one).

Do I switch to monthly fee is my next option but I don't like that idea as much. I prefer a tip or ppv occasio ally then free flow talk and picture exchange (unless is something out there).

No idea where to go with my account now.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
You have toys right like vibrator.
I am not sure how this works but i have seen that there is a way to connect your vibrator to your account or something abd define for how much tip the vibe is gonna keep on.
Like 10 tip points is 5 seconds of vibe.
I am sure people would love to have some control over you like that.

Natural Dom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2021
Clarksville, Iowa
Think I'm ready to close my account 😔. At first I did ok... now its just men messaging me for free and just wanting dirty chat then asking for pictures and when I send the odd one that's ppv they question it (regardless they got 4-5 free before the ppv one).

Do I switch to monthly fee is my next option but I don't like that idea as much. I prefer a tip or ppv occasio ally then free flow talk and picture exchange (unless is something out there).

Is that how you feel, are you talking about me

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Get Snapchat and message me, oral-master
Like I dont want to be insulting or anything but looking at your post history I would like to quite you to yourself:
"I owe you an apology, too much personal drama made me snap at wrong person"

I am pretty sure you got the wrong attitude about it all. I think it is best for you to take a step or two back and reflect on your manners with women in general. She is complaining about the way people treat her on onlyfans and the fact that way too few people are willing to pay. And what is it you do? "Hey, get this free app and message me for free". I think you missed the point of her last few posts.

Natural Dom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2021
Clarksville, Iowa
Like I dont want to be insulting or anything but looking at your post history I would like to quite you to yourself:

I am pretty sure you got the wrong attitude about it all. I think it is best for you to take a step or two back and reflect on your manners with women in general. She is complaining about the way people treat her on onlyfans and the fact that way too few people are willing to pay. And what is it you do? "Hey, get this free app and message me for free". I think you missed the point of her last few posts.
1. You have no idea what you are talking about, I been talking to her on Kik, 2. If she does feel that way, she can tell me herself.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
1. You have no idea what you are talking about, I been talking to her on Kik, 2. If she does feel that way, she can tell me herself.
1.Just cause she is talking to you on some app, doesn't make you own her.
2. Even if you have a dom sub relation than keep it in your private chat.
3. Dont be a bad apple and ruin a good advt. Where she is looking for ideas to solve her problem.

Cause your words give the exact feeling of, Yes i am a male so i am a god, woman must worship me.

As for your saying that you are walking to her on kik, than why are you even here. Go pm her on kik unless you are blocked.

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016

When putting content out there for free online. I believe you will attract two kinds of people.

Person 1:
Thinks you love sharing free content easily and have no issues with it. They think it turns you on to share pics of yourself, so by asking for pics they think they're helping you get turned on which will develop maybe into some sort of sext play session.

Person 2:
Just wants to see pics of you, because you're their latest fascination and probably wants you to keep sharing until they've finished playing with themselves.

Hopefully you can try educate these people so they know more about what you like / dislike and expect from a chat.

I'd state from the beginning what you're comfortable with whenever you start a conversation with anyone.

It could be you state you only will send pics when you feel like it, then asking or demanding for pics results in being blocked. You can even say that before 'hello' to someone new. Given how short-lived a lot of online chats are, being blunt is often the best way.

Write up something you can copy and paste at the start of the chat, so it doesn't waste your time and sets expectations clearly from the start. If they are looking for free content only from you, the chat may end after your intro message, but atleast you didn't waste your time talking to them.

Getting the balance is hard, I believe being blunt and straight to the point is key with online chats.

Reactions: subtlizer

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015

i think it’s a few things.
1. Making work fun and fun work is difficult. You can either focus on it as a business. Or do it for fun and just see the few times you get tips as bonuses.
2. As it’s a business it’s like any other. You want to make money and the consumer wants to save money. So yes people will try to low ball you or get more free content if you’re offering it.
3. Count up how many guys you have done free sfuff with and how many have said they’d pay you. Now add up how many actually paid you. That should give you an average of what to expect. So like maybe 1 of every 50 pays up.
4. Instead of giving each person free content try posting a few sample pics in your account teasing and such. Those will be your free previews. After that no other content goes to someone unless they’re paying and you’ll have to stand firm on that.
5. No one pays for milk if the cow is giving it away for free.
6. Ultimately if it’s no longer fun and not making money then quit it and focus on doing things the way it makes you happy.
Hope this helps some and your situation improves with it.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
You don't want to my slut no more?

Is that how you feel, are you talking about me

Get Snapchat and message me, oral-master
Every step of the way you’re making this about you personally. All those quotes are you rapid firing attacks at her for something you’re not even part of. You said you are speaking with her on Kik. This whole post she made is about her only fans page content. No where did she say this is about some random on Kik. You read into it and got all in your feelings again over a general public statement.
I do agree if someone has an issue with a partner they’re talking to in private then it should remain there in private.

The responses you gave suggest you’re one of the guys she’s talking about. Which in turn would mean you’re requesting free content and when she sets up Ppv you’re bailing. So if that is not the case and you’re not one of them. Why are you here in her post questioning her about your private Kik convo?

Look at your convo. You state are you talking about me? Do you not want to be my slut anymore? Then. Get
Snapchat and message me there.
You state things as if you have some ownership there. Then still question it. Then order her to a new messenger app. Wth? I feel there is a lot of insecurity you have going on based on this and prior posts. You really need to get yourself in a clean clear headspace before trying to take on a sub. And if I’m face it was a dynamic and you communicated clearly then you would have known for sure whether this post applies to you or not.

Reactions: subtlizer

wh0re2015

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016

Thank you for sticking up for me, I really appreciate it.

Exactly my point, I have no problem talking to anyone (for free) because ultimately I enjoy it too but when there's a special request or task required, i always complete everything and then sometimes charge for It. Once the charge for picture or video is sent the task amazingly gets forgotten and its back to filthy chat until they get themselves off.

I think its only fair that if your on my free profile and getting extra content for free when messaging the odd charge is acceptable.

Maybe it's just me!? Xx

wh0re2015

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016

I was talking about my onlyfans.

Chatting on kik is not mentioned here at all.

wh0re2015

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
1.Just cause she is talking to you on some app, doesn't make you own her.
2. Even if you have a dom sub relation than keep it in your private chat.
3. Dont be a bad apple and ruin a good advt. Where she is looking for ideas to solve her problem.

Cause your words give the exact feeling of, Yes i am a male so i am a god, woman must worship me.

As for your saying that you are walking to her on kik, than why are you even here. Go pm her on kik unless you are blocked.

Thank you very much for your support here.

wh0re2015

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
i think it’s a few things.
1. Making work fun and fun work is difficult. You can either focus on it as a business. Or do it for fun and just see the few times you get tips as bonuses.
2. As it’s a business it’s like any other. You want to make money and the consumer wants to save money. So yes people will try to low ball you or get more free content if you’re offering it.
3. Count up how many guys you have done free sfuff with and how many have said they’d pay you. Now add up how many actually paid you. That should give you an average of what to expect. So like maybe 1 of every 50 pays up.
4. Instead of giving each person free content try posting a few sample pics in your account teasing and such. Those will be your free previews. After that no other content goes to someone unless they’re paying and you’ll have to stand firm on that.
5. No one pays for milk if the cow is giving it away for free.
6. Ultimately if it’s no longer fun and not making money then quit it and focus on doing things the way it makes you happy.
Hope this helps some and your situation improves with it.

Yes I guess your correct, work and pleasure don't always work and the way you say sellers want to sell for as much as possible and buyers want to save. I never really thought of it like that.

I think my problem is I made alot of money ($800) when I set up the account quite quickly (with the help of my old twitter page, which is lost) and now it's not as active. I'm still messaging the fans that have stuck by me and offering them free and PPV but it's definitely slowed down.

I will however do what you say I think, or at least try. My page is free so thats the free content.

Thank you x

Featured Threads