finally took the bdsm test

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Whenever I Take the test (and I di that every now and then) it always surprises me with unexpectedly high numbers and also with differences with the last time I took the test.

Reactions: justabunbun

Mistress4all

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 18, 2019

poetrylover828

<<::: Verified :::>> Panda ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
I like taking the BDSM test in the same way I like taking which Hogwarts House Are you? It isn’t that the test is inaccurate more that the test is made from a couple of people’s views of all the kinks. I find it fun to see if what it says matches how I identify (this sounds weird but I can’t think of a better way to put it) in the kink world. I think it’s a great jumping point for narrowing down things to look into and learn about if you are new.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I would agree with @poetrylover828 on this, it can provide a general guide but take the results with a grain of salt. There is certainly some bias built in so just because it say you rank low or high in one kink doesnt mean for sure that is or isnt your thing.

Reactions: subzzzero

justabunbun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 14, 2019
I would agree with @poetrylover828 on this, it can provide a general guide but take the results with a grain of salt. There is certainly some bias built in so just because it say you rank low or high in one kink doesnt mean for sure that is or isnt your thing.
I like taking the BDSM test in the same way I like taking which Hogwarts House Are you? It isn’t that the test is inaccurate more that the test is made from a couple of people’s views of all the kinks. I find it fun to see if what it says matches how I identify (this sounds weird but I can’t think of a better way to put it) in the kink world. I think it’s a great jumping point for narrowing down things to look into and learn about if you are new.
i was thinking the same thing. there is no way a test could pinpoint my exact interests perfectly, but it did *okay*

Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I agree with the above replies, Ive seen far too many BDSM tests saying the person 100% everthing D type and 0% everything S type. everyone will sway it to what they want it to be. Its a fun thing to say heres a few areas i might be wanting to explore as a person brand new to kink life. I loathe when People (doms especially) post it as if its a reference of fact for backing their claims to how awesome they are.

Its good to see you have common sense and a level head about it. Enjoy your exploration into the kink world. there are lots of good people to learn from and to ask questions to here. Just get a variety of views on any subjects and know that there isnt "one true way" to do it all. trust your gut, form your own opinion, and do what you enjoy.

happy kinking!

Featured Threads

New Personals